Thread: 1 female needs ride from Coachella to LAX airport early Monday (weekend 1)

Default 1 female needs ride from Coachella to LAX airport early Monday (weekend 1)

Anybody headed out towards LA immediately after the fest? I have a flight back to NYC leaving at 6 am Monday. I will pitch in gas, red bull, and funny stories from the weekend (or complete silence if you prefer). I also have free shuttle passes for you, if you can find any use for them

Default Re: 1 female needs ride from Coachella to LAX airport early Monday (weekend 1)

Ferrante, I tried to respond to your PM but your box is full. When are you leaving Sunday?

Default Re: 1 female needs ride from Coachella to LAX airport early Monday (weekend 1)

Hey - I also need a ride Monday AM from Coachella to LAX and am willing to pitch in for gas etc etc. Have you found a ride???

I also need to get to LAX early Monday morning. I found a shuttle for $285, so it sounds pretty affordable if we split it a few ways. Are you guys interested in booking this?

How many people would there be? I would be interested.

Hi myself and my boyfriend need a ride also, but we need to be at LAX for 8am so we would need to leave middle of the night, or after the festival on Sunday night?? And we are staying at a house in La Quinta. Inbox me or post reply for our number. We'll chip in if there is enough of us to split it

Let me know??

I am puting together a group to LAX sunday after the show
    rate will be negociated (760)534-4159