Thread: ride bailed. need a ride from LAX to coachella anytime on Friday. I can pitch for gas

Lurker

Default ride bailed. need a ride from LAX to coachella anytime on Friday. I can pitch for gas

that's what I get for planning a ride through an ex-girlfriend. I am flying in from Seattle tonight around 11PM but the people I'm sharing a camping spot with aren't going to get to Coachella until Friday morning so I am looking for a ride from Los Angeles (or anywhere near there) to Coachella anytime on Friday. I can pitch gas. Please let me know. Thanks my email is rclooman@gmail.com

Lurker

Default Re: ride bailed. need a ride from LAX to coachella anytime on Friday. I can pitch for

im in the same boat someone please help!!!

Default Re: ride bailed. need a ride from LAX to coachella anytime on Friday. I can pitch for

Yeah I'm in La too..if anyone Is leaving in the next hour.. and wouldbt mind having.a cool dude from nyc pooling.with you let me know. thanks

i have two seats available, im only asking to pitch in for gas money, i will be leaving LAX area around 4pm, no later than 430pm. Email me ASAP if u down for faster response, im planning on taking the 105 East to the 605N then to 60E, lemme know if this works out for you and i can stop to pick you up. **LAST CALL** markrod38@me.com