Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 38

Thread: Getting liquor into the campgrounds

  1. #1

    Default Getting liquor into the campgrounds

    Do they allow liquor inside the campgrounds as long as its not in a glass bottle?

  2. #2
    Member AgainstFeist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lost Vegas
    Posts
    226

    Default Re: Getting liquor into the campgrounds

    I would do my best to hide it.

  3. #3
    Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    nomad's land
    Posts
    9,945

    Default Re: Getting liquor into the campgrounds

    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

  4. #4

    Default Re: Getting liquor into the campgrounds

    Quote Originally Posted by heart cooks brain View Post
    That page does not answer my question

  5. #5
    old school Robin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,126

    Default Re: Getting liquor into the campgrounds

    Quote Originally Posted by emahan916 View Post
    That page does not answer my question
    http://www.coachella.com/travel-lodging/on-site-camping

  6. #6
    Member syrrus101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    257

    Default Re: Getting liquor into the campgrounds

    Syrrus's sneaky liquor kit:

    1) half-crushed water bottle
    2) 8oz of fine vodka
    3) a belt

    Stick that shit behind your waist band right above your nasty bits. They usually dont give a shit but this way its out of sight, out of mind.

    The Postal Service - Greek Theater - July 27
    Outside Lands - Golden Gate Park - August 9-11


    Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    Just wash your hands off after. I don't want to be high fiving your stink palm.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Getting liquor into the campgrounds

    Quote Originally Posted by syrrus101 View Post
    Syrrus's sneaky liquor kit:

    1) half-crushed water bottle
    2) 8oz of fine vodka
    3) a belt

    Stick that shit behind your waist band right above your nasty bits. They usually dont give a shit but this way its out of sight, out of mind.
    What I am meaning is when I come into the campgrounds to camp on Thursday, and when they search my car, will they care if I have liquor as long as it is in a plastic container?

  8. #8
    Member syrrus101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    257

    Default Re: Getting liquor into the campgrounds

    Quote Originally Posted by emahan916 View Post
    What I am meaning is when I come into the campgrounds to camp on Thursday, and when they search my car, will they care if I have liquor as long as it is in a plastic container?
    Woops, read your post wrong, sorry.

    Last year I was with a few dumb girls (not because they're girls, because they were actually really dumb) going through the campground search. They did a terrible job hiding their liquor. It was obvious to the guard searching us but he just shrugged and let us through.

    My advice is this:

    Get a flat of bottled water (one with stretched plastic over the top)
    Carefully remove the bottles (without tearing the plastic) until you reach the middle of the flat
    Replace the water from the middle bottles with liquor
    Now carefully replace each bottle to their respective spots on the flat.

    You've now got a inconspicuous flat of water with a creamy liquor filling. ENJOY!

    The Postal Service - Greek Theater - July 27
    Outside Lands - Golden Gate Park - August 9-11


    Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    Just wash your hands off after. I don't want to be high fiving your stink palm.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Getting liquor into the campgrounds

    Quote Originally Posted by syrrus101 View Post
    Woops, read your post wrong, sorry.

    Last year I was with a few dumb girls (not because they're girls, because they were actually really dumb) going through the campground search. They did a terrible job hiding their liquor. It was obvious to the guard searching us but he just shrugged and let us through.

    My advice is this:

    Get a flat of bottled water (one with stretched plastic over the top)
    Carefully remove the bottles (without tearing the plastic) until you reach the middle of the flat
    Replace the water from the middle bottles with liquor
    Now carefully replace each bottle to their respective spots on the flat.

    You've now got a inconspicuous flat of water with a creamy liquor filling. ENJOY!
    Sounds fun! but how is that going to work for Jager? haha

  10. #10
    Member CaseSensitive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    513

    Default Re: Getting liquor into the campgrounds

    Quote Originally Posted by syrrus101 View Post
    Woops, read your post wrong, sorry.

    Last year I was with a few dumb girls (not because they're girls, because they were actually really dumb) going through the campground search. They did a terrible job hiding their liquor. It was obvious to the guard searching us but he just shrugged and let us through.

    My advice is this:

    Get a flat of bottled water (one with stretched plastic over the top)
    Carefully remove the bottles (without tearing the plastic) until you reach the middle of the flat
    Replace the water from the middle bottles with liquor
    Now carefully replace each bottle to their respective spots on the flat.

    You've now got a inconspicuous flat of water with a creamy liquor filling. ENJOY!
    This is exactly what worked for me. However, I recommend marking them in some inconspicuous way so that you don't wake up, and chug a vodka first thing in the morning.
    He sold his soul for a shot at fame
    Catchphrase and wigs and the jokes are lame...

  11. #11
    old school Robin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,126

    Default Re: Getting liquor into the campgrounds

    I don't get why people are having such issues sneaking liquor into the campgrounds. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to this.

    Just put your friggin liquor in any plastic bottle and place it at the bottom of your cooler. Cover said liquor with ice and any other acceptable items you were going to put in your cooler anyways.

  12. #12
    Member Larry Farnsworth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Nutmeg State.
    Posts
    622

    Default Re: Getting liquor into the campgrounds

    Oh for the love of Christ.

    Dump your clear liquor into some empty water bottles then mix them in with the ice in your cooler. Put your dark liquor in plastic bottles approximating the color of that particular spirit - for Jager, use a cola bottle or an empty grape flavored Gatorade bottle. Alternatively, punch yourself in the neck because Jager is disgusting.

  13. #13
    Member Larry Farnsworth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Nutmeg State.
    Posts
    622

    Default Re: Getting liquor into the campgrounds

    Damn you, Robin.

  14. #14

    Default Re: Getting liquor into the campgrounds

    Quote Originally Posted by Robin View Post
    I don't get why people are having such issues sneaking liquor into the campgrounds. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to this.

    Just put your friggin liquor in any plastic bottle and place it at the bottom of your cooler. Cover said liquor with ice and any other acceptable items you were going to put in your cooler anyways.
    Its not like its an issue, all I asked is if they care about you having liquor. I understand that no glass bottles are allowed but if I have the liquor in a plastic container if they would care.

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    LA, Southern California fool-the west coast.
    Posts
    598

    Default Re: Getting liquor into the campgrounds

    Step 1) Pour dark colored liquor onto table
    Step 2) Let dark colored liquor dry until it sticks to the table
    Step 3) Take a razor blade and chop it up until it becomes a fine powder
    Step 4) Dump into bag and gooch it up
    Step 5) Just add water once you're in the campground!

  16. #16
    old school Robin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,126

    Default Re: Getting liquor into the campgrounds

    Quote Originally Posted by emahan916 View Post
    Its not like its an issue, all I asked is if they care about you having liquor. I understand that no glass bottles are allowed but if I have the liquor in a plastic container if they would care.
    If you read the FAQs, you would have seen that is said NO LIQUOR. Yes, it is all in caps.

  17. #17
    Member Larry Farnsworth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Nutmeg State.
    Posts
    622

    Default Re: Getting liquor into the campgrounds

    I was going to say, you could keep it in the original bottles if you don't mind keistering it in there.

  18. #18

    Default Re: Getting liquor into the campgrounds

    Quote Originally Posted by Robin View Post
    If you read the FAQs, you would have seen that is said NO LIQUOR. Yes, it is all in caps.
    Did your boyfriend dump you today? If youre bringing in nothing but additude just move on to a different thread

  19. #19
    Member ManImCool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Los Gatos, CA
    Posts
    1,523

    Default Re: Getting liquor into the campgrounds

    Go fuck yourself. Read the FAQ yourself. Profit.
    Why ______________________ ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Coachella FAQ;
    Because.
    2014 Coachella FF Team = White Welkers

  20. #20
    Member syrrus101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    257

    Default Re: Getting liquor into the campgrounds

    The Coachella boards bring out the Nick Burns in everyone



    MOOOOOOOOVE!

    The Postal Service - Greek Theater - July 27
    Outside Lands - Golden Gate Park - August 9-11


    Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    Just wash your hands off after. I don't want to be high fiving your stink palm.

  21. #21
    old school Robin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,126

    Default Re: Getting liquor into the campgrounds

    Quote Originally Posted by emahan916 View Post
    Did your boyfriend dump you today? If youre bringing in nothing but additude just move on to a different thread
    My boyfriend did not dump me. He just told me that one of the main reasons he stays with me is because I have the capability of searching for answers in the FAQs section, instead of creating a new thread on a messageboard regarding a topic that has been asked many times in the past.

  22. #22
    Lurker Deforel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Newps
    Posts
    48

    Default Re: Getting liquor into the campgrounds

    Yea, find some bottle of non-alcoholic liquid to sneak them in your cooler. Sometimes a cool security guard let you slide with a LITTLE liquor but to be safe, stash it away.

  23. #23

    Default Re: Getting liquor into the campgrounds

    I you Robin.

  24. #24
    old school Cheddar's Cousin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    La Quinta, CA
    Posts
    2,717

    Default Re: Getting liquor into the campgrounds

    I just sent a few bottles of Sapphire over to my buddy Kim Jong Un. Once I get my camp site, I'll send him the coordinates and he'll shoot it over on one of those sweet ICBMs he's been working on, so...yeah...ROCKET SCIENCE!
    Youth, you son of a bitch, where did you go?

    Quote Originally Posted by Emma Ocean View Post
    so I assume you've never been cunt punched at a festival? Well lucky you!

  25. #25
    Member theeng72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    72

    Default Re: Getting liquor into the campgrounds

    Quote Originally Posted by Robin View Post
    My boyfriend did not dump me. He just told me that one of the main reasons he stays with me is because I have the capability of searching for answers in the FAQs section, instead of creating a new thread on a messageboard regarding a topic that has been asked many times in the past.
    I hope he doesn't care you're attracting bears right now.. Putting the whole office in danger.
    2013 Weekend 2 - Camping

    My Set List

    Friday - Aesop Rock, Band of Horses, Bassnectar, Jurrasic 5, Luciano, Metric, Modest Mouse, Of Monsters and Men, Polica, Purity Ring, Yeah Yeah Yeah's
    Saturday - Dropkick Murphys, The Postal Service, Puscifer, Savages,
    Sunday - The Gaslight Anthem, La Roux, The Lumineers, Paul Oakenfield, RHCP, Social Distortion, Wu-Tang Clan

    Coachella's Attended -

    2011, 2012, 2013

  26. #26

    Default Re: Getting liquor into the campgrounds

    Quote Originally Posted by theeng72 View Post
    I hope he doesn't care you're attracting bears right now.. Putting the whole office in danger.
    Lmao

  27. #27
    Member ManImCool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Los Gatos, CA
    Posts
    1,523

    Default Re: Getting liquor into the campgrounds

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheddar's Cousin View Post
    I just sent a few bottles of Sapphire over to my buddy Kim Jong Un. Once I get my camp site, I'll send him the coordinates and he'll shoot it over on one of those sweet ICBMs he's been working on, so...yeah...ROCKET SCIENCE!
    Let's be honest - North Korean technology means your Sapphire is going to be exploding somewhere over the Pacific Ocean
    Why ______________________ ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Coachella FAQ;
    Because.
    2014 Coachella FF Team = White Welkers

  28. #28
    Member moxie990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    201

    Default Re: Getting liquor into the campgrounds

    Quote Originally Posted by emahan916 View Post
    Its not like its an issue, all I asked is if they care about you having liquor. I understand that no glass bottles are allowed but if I have the liquor in a plastic container if they would care.
    The answer is yes they would care you stupid piece of shit. Don't give people here shit because you're the dumbass idiot who started a thread only to ask something that is clearly stated in the FAQs. Now, if you wanted to start a thread asking about all the various ways you can sneak liquor into the camp sites (because it's really easy to do) then you'd prolly have gotten a much warmer response. As it is, some people are throwing you a bone and giving you those tips already. But frankly, if you can't figure out how to hide booze well enough to get it into your campsite, then you don't deserve to have it.

  29. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    LA, Southern California fool-the west coast.
    Posts
    598

    Default Re: Getting liquor into the campgrounds

    shoot it into your pee hole with a syringe, then just pee it out into a bottle of your choosing when you get inside!

    Bonus points if you just pee it into someone elses mouth!!!

  30. #30
    Member theeng72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    72

    Default Re: Getting liquor into the campgrounds

    I'm putting my booze in a plastic container on my dash. Not a single fuck will be given.
    2013 Weekend 2 - Camping

    My Set List

    Friday - Aesop Rock, Band of Horses, Bassnectar, Jurrasic 5, Luciano, Metric, Modest Mouse, Of Monsters and Men, Polica, Purity Ring, Yeah Yeah Yeah's
    Saturday - Dropkick Murphys, The Postal Service, Puscifer, Savages,
    Sunday - The Gaslight Anthem, La Roux, The Lumineers, Paul Oakenfield, RHCP, Social Distortion, Wu-Tang Clan

    Coachella's Attended -

    2011, 2012, 2013

Similar Threads

  1. Can we buy liquor on site?
    By dopegirlgill in forum Questions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-02-2012, 09:10 PM
  2. Liquor in the festival?
    By CoachAlumni in forum Questions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-27-2011, 07:44 PM
  3. No liquor for camping?
    By travelfan in forum Questions
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 11:30 AM
  4. Favorite Hard Liquor
    By crazzz2007 in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 182
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 07:42 PM
  5. Retail liquor prices
    By JCLimited in forum Questions
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 02-03-2007, 01:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •