Thread: Camping friends have my companion pass - how to get it?

Default Camping friends have my companion pass - how to get it?

Hey all,

I will be arriving to 'Chella tonight around 5:30 (freakin' school...). My buddies will already be there. They have our car camping pass and will be setting up camp. They also have to pick up a companion pass for me at will-call (we didn't realize my driving situation until after semester started and tickets were purchased).

So, one of them is obviously going to have to meet me somewhere with it before I can park in the companion lot. What's the easiest way to do this?? Is there a good place to have them walk to and then they can just ride to the companion lot with me?

Default Re: Camping friends have my companion pass - how to get it?

well considering will call is several miles from the venue you will be having to pick up whoever it is under and drive offsite to the tennis gardens and then back to camping. a good hour plus by the time you are done.

Quote Originally Posted by JennyHavoc View Post
    Hey all,

I will be arriving to 'Chella tonight around 5:30 (freakin' school...). My buddies will already be there. They have our car camping pass and will be setting up camp. They also have to pick up a companion pass for me at will-call (we didn't realize my driving situation until after semester started and tickets were purchased).

So, one of them is obviously going to have to meet me somewhere with it before I can park in the companion lot. What's the easiest way to do this?? Is there a good place to have them walk to and then they can just ride to the companion lot with me?
    The timing on this sucks.

There's a shuttle to Ralph's, but it stops at about 1pm. So they're gonna have to walk it.

it's about 1.5 miles from the middle of lot 8 to Ralph's. They'd go out to 50th, turn left, and walk to Jefferson.

You'd drive down Jefferson and pull into the supermarket parking lot right before 50th.

I think the Ralph's option may be the best. 1.5 miles kinda sucks but what are you gonna do.
    ... Plus I have their tent, they kinda *have* to do my bidding, haha.

Thanks guys!