Thread: Showing DON'T THINK on a projector screen at our campsite! 110th and Main!

Default Showing DON'T THINK on a projector screen at our campsite! 110th and Main!

We brought a projector and a white screen and we have a copy of Don't Think playing in the campground!

We have 6 spots in between 109th and 110th right off Main! Everyone is welcome to come hang!

Look for the Fat Tire sign on 109th!
    Coachella '10, '11, '12 (w2), '13 (w1), '14 (w1) and hopefully every one after

"I was born with music inside me. Music was one of my parts. Like my ribs, my kidneys, my liver, my heart. Like my blood. It was a force already within me when I arrived on the scene. It was a necessity for me-like food or water."
    Ray Charles

Lurker

Default Re: Showing DON'T THINK on a projector screen at our campsite! 110th and Main!

im jealous :[ must camp next year!

Lurker

Default Re: Showing DON'T THINK on a projector screen at our campsite! 110th and Main!

I might come over in a few...

how many nights are you going to be showing it for?
    Friday - Amon Tobin, Breakbot, Frank Ocean, LA Riots, Madeon, M83
    Saturday - Destructo, Dragonette, Feist, Jacques La Cont, Kasabian, Radiohead, SebastiAn
    Sunday - Dj Shadow, Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg, Flourence and the Machine, Girl Talk, Housse de Racket, Justice, Metronomy, Modeskeletor, Porter Robinson, The Hives, The Weeknd

"Music produces a pleasure that human nature cannot live without"
    Confucius

We will show it anytime! Looked awesome on the big screen!
    Coachella '10, '11, '12 (w2), '13 (w1), '14 (w1) and hopefully every one after

"I was born with music inside me. Music was one of my parts. Like my ribs, my kidneys, my liver, my heart. Like my blood. It was a force already within me when I arrived on the scene. It was a necessity for me-like food or water."
    Ray Charles

No. Fucking. Way. Dude I was on S110th and main last week, and I was one of the people who would have gone anywhere to see this. Ah well, enjoy the chem's for me
    "just remember, to fall in love...."
    Quote Originally Posted by eskamo951 View Post
    I have 38 days to figure out how my melted, destroyed body and mind will be transported from the Sahara back to my campsite after they kill us with beats

never even heard of the movie but this sounds like a blast. kickin back with some camping buddies watching a movie on a projector? nostalgic!

hope you guys had a good time
    #coachellaweekend1
    #takeitsleazy

I remember walking around the campground last week wishing this had happened. Fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdb23 View Post
    but dude, these guys are talking about wizards piss, they're already in danger mode.