Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hide Yo D-Rugs Hide Yo Kids!

Angry Hide Yo D-Rugs Hide Yo Kids!

Security fuckin sucks balls this year...just found out my friend got their wristband snapped off BEFORE getting into the camping area because security found a weed roller in their camping shit. I just got back from weekend one and my campsite got raided, along with another friends whose got raided for smoking a blunt...later to find the camping manager snorting lines with some of his buddies. First off, you should have the privacy you pay for in your own camping area...there are way more security/cop cars roaming around than ever before which is totally unnecessary. Cut those fkn costs and give us more showers and sinks like we had last year. Coachella just isn't the same anymore, this should be a sacred place where you know you can experience a safe, responsible psychedelic journey w/o having to worry about driving or any other responsibilities. I realize drugs aren't necessary for a great time at a music and arts festival but you're only young once and the desert is the perfect place to be out of your element and experience a wild, trippy time...something you can't get back at home. I'm gonna have to find a new festival to call home because as a third year attendee of Coachella I'll probably have to call it last-Chella with how lame the security is and how commercialized the entire festival is.

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Default Re: Hide Yo D-Rugs Hide Yo Kids!

Why is this in the rumors section?
    last.fm
    10/22/14 - TV On The Radio @ Regent // 11/9/14 - Bad Religion @ Mayan // 11/14/14 - Death From Above 1979 @ Regent // 11/16/14 - Lucero @ Echo

Lol sure.

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

Yeah...the commercialization of the fest has changed sooooo much between 2010 and 2012.

And what the hell is a 'weed roller'?

strange trolling post.
    ______
    1999, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Thank you... and i meant a grinder, im still braindead from this weekend alright paha

rumors so people can know be extremely careful about where to put your drugs durrrr

Hey kids,

If you come to Coachella its a real crapshoot as to weather or not they are going to find your "Medical Marijuana". Now, this year I made it into Coachella with an Oz. and Glass Pipe. It wasn't hard at all. I even arrived at 7am on Thursday and made it in the opening gate. I am not going to go into any specifics on that. However, when we got to the security checkpoint I helped security check my car. I even volunteered to show them things. I wasn't a dick. I wasn't drunk already. I wasn't obviously hiding anything. I didn't smell like pot. I just cooperated and they let me through. I am pretty sure the security guy that I talked to even found my glass pipe. When I would smoke I did it with friends and people that were already holding inside. I didn't walk the campsite smoking my joint and blowing it into the horses faces. They don't even care about that shit. I saw this guy across from me get raided when he and his friends were doing bong rips in the middle of the path while playing soccer. That was kinda funny. They were assholes, and they were eliminated. DONT BE A DICK.
    COACHELLA VETERAN

2001 ~ 2007 ~ 2010 ~ 2011 ~ 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Because it's not true.
    Youth, you son of a bitch, where did you go?

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Ocean View Post
    so I assume you've never been cunt punched at a festival? Well lucky you!

Quote Originally Posted by dj12inches View Post
    What makes me qualified? I've watched EVERY fucking episode of American Idol, and every single episode of The Voice...Forget that I won departmental music awards when I was in the 8th grade choir.

^^^^ I don't get it. And where did the middle picture go?
    --->Living-Silver.com <---

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Because there's no "Recycle Bin".

Quote Originally Posted by hollyberry429 View Post
    Security fuckin sucks balls this year...just found out my friend got their wristband snapped off BEFORE getting into the camping area because security found a weed roller in their camping shit. I just got back from weekend one and my campsite got raided, along with another friends whose got raided for smoking a blunt...later to find the camping manager snorting lines with some of his buddies. First off, you should have the privacy you pay for in your own camping area...there are way more security/cop cars roaming around than ever before which is totally unnecessary. Cut those fkn costs and give us more showers and sinks like we had last year. Coachella just isn't the same anymore, this should be a sacred place where you know you can experience a safe, responsible psychedelic journey w/o having to worry about driving or any other responsibilities. I realize drugs aren't necessary for a great time at a music and arts festival but you're only young once and the desert is the perfect place to be out of your element and experience a wild, trippy time...something you can't get back at home. I'm gonna have to find a new festival to call home because as a third year attendee of Coachella I'll probably have to call it last-Chella with how lame the security is and how commercialized the entire festival is.
    You're an idiot, don't come. You won't be missed.
    With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams; it is still a beautiful world.
    Coachella: 08, 09, 10, 11, 12w1, 12w2, 13w1, 14w2
    Lollapalooza: 08,10,11,12
    Burning Man: 08,10

YOLO BRO
    Quote Originally Posted by TickleMeElmo View Post
    Coachella will come out of the closet announcing it's gay. Most will applaud it while some will sell their passes.

Banned

hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

i was fucking on the corner of 119th & main with a FUCKING BLOWTORCH heating up a nail to take dabs lol fuck your life

Coachella Junkie frozen pilgrim's Avatar

my neighbors actually got raided while sitting in a completely secluded area, quietly smoking a joint. two bike security rolled in, said they could smell it, threatened to cut off everyone's wristbands (including mine) if they didn't let them re-search their car and all their belongings. these two guards were high as fuck later, almost crashing into shit in the fire lane with the garbage cans.

the OP may have posted a bit of a strange rant there, but he's not entirely off base. the level of weed-raiding by security AFTER the searching was something I've never experienced in six years and had me apologizing to my first-timer friends who were feeling like they couldn't even smoke a joint in their own tent at coachella.

Quote Originally Posted by frozen pilgrim View Post
    my neighbors actually got raided while sitting in a completely secluded area, quietly smoking a joint. two bike security rolled in, said they could smell it, threatened to cut off everyone's wristbands (including mine) if they didn't let them re-search their car and all their belongings. these two guards were high as fuck later, almost crashing into shit in the fire lane with the garbage cans.

the OP may have posted a bit of a strange rant there, but he's not entirely off base. the level of weed-raiding by security AFTER the searching was something I've never experienced in six years and had me apologizing to my first-timer friends who were feeling like they couldn't even smoke a joint in their own tent at coachella.
    People keep forgetting it's the law. And medicinal card or not, it's not allowed. If you want to burn trees at camp, be smart.

I arrive and park the cars in the car camping spot. We unload, then move one of the cars the fuck out of the spot, leaving an entirely empty 10x30 camping spot. Then we take the remaining car and park it across the front, blockign the view into camp.

Then we set up our shade structures with walls facing the street the cops ride down.

Completely protected.
    With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams; it is still a beautiful world.
    Coachella: 08, 09, 10, 11, 12w1, 12w2, 13w1, 14w2
    Lollapalooza: 08,10,11,12
    Burning Man: 08,10

Lurker

I'm noticing a trend that anyone making a claim of how security was absolutely ridiculous is immediately flamed and jumped on because apparently that is totally not what it was like at all this year, and if you got caught/arrested you obviously MUST be a moron or some "newbie" because you were the one randomly chosen to get searched thoroughly to the point of delaying entrance for many people - excessive would be an understatement.

Why is it that so many people on here are such snobs and douches to people who have *any* kind of complaint or anything at all to say about not having the BEST time EVER at the festival? Even though I might have just recently registered here, anyone calling me a "newbie" or telling me "I won't be missed" is a douchebag anyway. I've been to literally over 100 festivals, in the US, Jamaica, UK, Netherlands, Germany, Japan, Australia, Mexico, Denmark and a few others I'm sure I'm not thinking of. I was even there at Wakarusa the year something like 200 people got busted and the Kansas State Police were going around the campgrounds with night-vision goggles looking for people smoking weed just so they could bust them and make some money.

I had someone from security try to enter the porto-potty when I was in there, for what reasoning I am not sure. Obviously there were people tripping hardcore and rolling balls, but they were few and far between. I had people come up to me who were obviously either idiots or undercovers of some sort and ask me "hey man do you know where I can get some EMM DEE EMM AYYY?" and a bunch of shady people asking to buy weed from me. Literally, I'm pretty sure if you wanted to get anything into this festival with the way I got patted down and searched at least, you'd have to stick it up your asshole. Sorry, but I'm not going to pay several hundred dollars to go to a festival where you're supposed to have a good time with likeminded, free-thinking people and not have to worry about Johnny Law (or yet worse, wannabe law enforcement police academy flunkies and drop-outs who get a kick out of busting kids and then probably doing or re-selling what they take) being over your shoulder or within close range in every direction you look.

I've seen more stories like this this year than all other years combined.

Quote Originally Posted by Manic Episode Mike View Post
    I'm noticing a trend that anyone making a claim of how security was absolutely ridiculous is immediately flamed and jumped on because apparently that is totally not what it was like at all this year, and if you got caught/arrested you obviously MUST be a moron or some "newbie" because you were the one randomly chosen to get searched thoroughly to the point of delaying entrance for many people - excessive would be an understatement.

Why is it that so many people on here are such snobs and douches to people who have *any* kind of complaint or anything at all to say about not having the BEST time EVER at the festival? Even though I might have just recently registered here, anyone calling me a "newbie" or telling me "I won't be missed" is a douchebag anyway. I've been to literally over 100 festivals, in the US, Jamaica, UK, Netherlands, Germany, Japan, Australia, Mexico, Denmark and a few others I'm sure I'm not thinking of. I was even there at Wakarusa the year something like 200 people got busted and the Kansas State Police were going around the campgrounds with night-vision goggles looking for people smoking weed just so they could bust them and make some money.

I had someone from security try to enter the porto-potty when I was in there, for what reasoning I am not sure. Obviously there were people tripping hardcore and rolling balls, but they were few and far between. I had people come up to me who were obviously either idiots or undercovers of some sort and ask me "hey man do you know where I can get some EMM DEE EMM AYYY?" and a bunch of shady people asking to buy weed from me. Literally, I'm pretty sure if you wanted to get anything into this festival with the way I got patted down and searched at least, you'd have to stick it up your asshole. Sorry, but I'm not going to pay several hundred dollars to go to a festival where you're supposed to have a good time with likeminded, free-thinking people and not have to worry about Johnny Law (or yet worse, wannabe law enforcement police academy flunkies and drop-outs who get a kick out of busting kids and then probably doing or re-selling what they take) being over your shoulder or within close range in every direction you look.
    this a part of one of your manic episodes, mike?

Coachella Junkie frozen pilgrim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderbot View Post
    People keep forgetting it's the law. And medicinal card or not, it's not allowed. If you want to burn trees at camp, be smart.

I arrive and park the cars in the car camping spot. We unload, then move one of the cars the fuck out of the spot, leaving an entirely empty 10x30 camping spot. Then we take the remaining car and park it across the front, blockign the view into camp.

Then we set up our shade structures with walls facing the street the cops ride down.

Completely protected.
    right, because at no point did I say "completely secluded area"

I've been seven times. I've never had a problem. I know what the fuck I'm doing and so do my friends.

cunt.

Busted by the ol cops with nightvision googles trick? Hate it when that happens.
    "How long will this last, this delicious feeling of being alive, of having penetrated the veil which hides beauty and the wonders of celestial vistas? It doesn't matter, as there can be nothing but gratitude for even a glimpse of what exists for those who can become open to it."

"officer we're sharing a cigarette, because we want to save our lungs"

... I had people come up to me who were obviously either idiots or undercovers of some sort and ask me "hey man do you know where I can get some EMM DEE EMM AYYY?" and a bunch of shady people asking to buy weed from me....
    I've been to my share of music festivals as well, and though this was my first Coachella I can attest that I have never been approached so much by people looking to buy weed at a music festival.

Does this REALLY look like someone who sells weed? I mean, really...

I had someone from security try to enter the porto-potty when I was in there, for what reasoning I am not sure.
    They just wanted to tap and blow...
    Youth, you son of a bitch, where did you go?

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Ocean View Post
    so I assume you've never been cunt punched at a festival? Well lucky you!

Easy solution: Don't do drugs that smell.

I had several smoke sessions in my car and in my tent and never had a problem. I did get seriously freaked out whenever the horses strolled by, I was sure they could smell the smoke on me... paranoia is a bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

I'm still wondering why security took your lower grade rugs, nobody has explained that
    Quote Originally Posted by pachucasunrise View Post
    Thought this said Of Mice & Men. Now THAT'S a scary thought...
    Quote Originally Posted by iantmcfarland View Post
    Just don't schedule them anywhere near White Rabbits.

This is the entire reason I want to go, and am going to Coachella. I just want to go to a place where I don't have to conform to the everyday bs this society puts us through.