Thread: Summerland 2012 (Sugar Ray, Everclear, Lit, Marcy Playground, Gin Blossoms)

Default Summerland 2012 (Sugar Ray, Everclear, Lit, Marcy Playground, Gin Blossoms)

So who's ready for this Summer's 90's revival tour? Now, before some of you start berating me with the usual, "This isn't real music! If the band memebers don't have beards, wear multicolored Ray Bans and flannel shirts and skinny jeans then it's shit! Fuck radio rock!"...if you're not interested then don't comment, please. I realize that the cheese factor for this is way up, but I think this is going to be a fun tour...especially since it's going to be sets consisting of hits.

I still think Marcy Playground and Everclear are amazing bands...much better than they're given credit for and much better than their individual hits. If you're a kid from the 90s, don't lie...you bumped Fly, Santa Monica, Father of Mine, Hey Jealousy, My Own Worst Enemy and Sex and Candy. Anyone else not give a shit and is really excited for this?

Default Re: Summerland 2012 (Sugar Ray, Everclear, Lit, Marcy Playground, Gin Blossoms)

This is a great lineup, been wanting to see gin blossoms and lit forever. Should be a fantastic day