Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone run into someone that snunk in?

Default Anyone run into someone that snunk in?

I did, and I'm not gonna tell you how she did it but I was pretty pissed off at her. I couldn't be arsed to snitch because it was during a set that I really wanted to see.

Default Re: Anyone run into someone that snunk in?

Snunk.
    This ain't no middle of the mall shit.

Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    For Linkin Park this is kind of embarrassing, but this song would be great live if you just wanna have fun and grind on a girl.
    Diarrhea Planet 2015

Saturday someone snuck in through the front gate. He walked right through the scanner & then ran as fast as he could. Security yelled "runner!" A couple of cops started chasing him, but gave up after 20 feet. They just shrugged their shoulders.

First year I didn't see someone crashing the gates. I did hear people talk about switching wrist bands though.

Snunk in so they didn't have to buy thickets.

Quote Originally Posted by heyeric View Post
    Snunk in so they didn't have to buy thickets.
    oh i thought it was just for the adrenaline rush

no but i was about four feet from somebody snunking in almost landing on a dude's head.

happened in that span of fence between the bathrooms and the H&M tent around 3-4 on saturday. i go to lean up against it to wait for my GF to pee and all of a sudden the fence is moving away from me and i look over just in time to see some kind vault the haystack and over the fence, almost came down on some guy's head that was waiting there too. next thing there's this huge push against the fence and i look over to see a security guard and a cop shoulder checking this kid into the hay.

"give up your friend or you're going to fucking jail, now." i didn't hear much else because they were already leading him away. first kid took off without even looking back toward mainstage. the guard looked over the fence and i just said "he's gone dude, took off toward main stage. good on you for catching the one guy." he said thanks and walked away.
    Quote Originally Posted by thewindowliquor View Post
    No. I push you down. Always.

Lol my spelling sucks

Quote Originally Posted by bluecheese View Post
    Lol my spelling sucks
    Your existence sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    It's really boring when people use this thread to post about their successes.
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    ...... hey im not posting anything in here about half raptor half alligator people

Lurker

I ran into one person that snuck in. Met him in the sahara tent when he complimented on my hair then proceeded to ask me if I had drugs or knew where to get drugs as he has been drugless the entire day failing to find drugs. Ha ha ha!

Quote Originally Posted by RedHotSgtPeppers View Post
    Your existence sucks.
    I love you.

I hope you didn't use any lube.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Lurker

I didn't run into anyone since I'm going this weekend, but I know someone who jumped the fences and didn't have any problems. He got asked for a pass when he tried to buy a beer because he's stupid, but they didn't even care that he didn't have a wristband at all (like they didn't call over security or anything) and just said he couldn't buy alcohol.

I was a dumbass last year and snuck in. It was pretty hard for me. I can't compare security this year vs. last since I haven't been yet, but I'm guessing there can't be too many crashers just because of the way everything's been set up

i might be doing a wristband switching scenario with someone who just wants to do Friday. prob won't happen tho

Lurker

Unless you know them, I wouldn't...that's an easy way for them to steal your wristband

There was alot of wristband switching going on last week

Anyone want to take a stab at the figures? I'd say a few thousand snuck in but NOTHING like 2010 where it was just everywhere you looked.

I saw a couple dirty hippie chicks jump over the fence by the lockers.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

What night was the most crowded in 2010? Jay-Z or Muse? I'll guess the former

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    I saw a couple dirty hippie chicks jump over the fence by the lockers.
    I saw them too.

On my way out on Sunday(left before sunset)I was approached by no less than 10 people asking for my wristband. I told the first guy no and said I save them as mementos. He called me a name under his breath and gave me the dirtiest look. From then on I just said I was coming back. Even had some guy holler at me from across the street when I got to the condo I was staying in. Told him I was returning just to get him off my back. After I put my bike in the garage I could still see him out in his driveway watching for me. Creepy.
    Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

Wow, that is creepy. No one bothered me but I was only walking around people who already had wristbands in the campground and the lots.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Viper View Post
    no but i was about four feet from somebody snunking in almost landing on a dude's head.

happened in that span of fence between the bathrooms and the H&M tent around 3-4 on saturday. i go to lean up against it to wait for my GF to pee and all of a sudden the fence is moving away from me and i look over just in time to see some kind vault the haystack and over the fence, almost came down on some guy's head that was waiting there too. next thing there's this huge push against the fence and i look over to see a security guard and a cop shoulder checking this kid into the hay.

"give up your friend or you're going to fucking jail, now." i didn't hear much else because they were already leading him away. first kid took off without even looking back toward mainstage. the guard looked over the fence and i just said "he's gone dude, took off toward main stage. good on you for catching the one guy." he said thanks and walked away.
    Haha.. I was there too!! I didn't hear him say to give up his friend.. Lol, like they could even do or prove anything anyways.. Are they going to send guards all over the fields looking for him? Try and charge him with something afterwards?

OUTKAST 2014
    it's finally happening

Röyksopp, FC Kahuna, Télépopmusik, The Knife, RJD2, Futue Sound of London, The Avalanches, 808 State, Zero 7, Tycho, Mr. Scruff

I was in the Do Lab on Sunday and saw 3 security guards in those yellow neon jackets approach two guys dancing. I then noticed that the two guys they approached had no wristbands on, there are arms were completely bare, no watches or bracelets or anything. I saw them talking with the security guards and about 5 minutes later the security guards just walked away.

After the guards left, the two guys turned to each other and looked very very relieved. Like they had just cheated death. I wonder what they said to the security guards to convince them to let them stay...

Me and my whole group had wristbands. But I remember it was about 830pm Sunday and were approaching the line to get searched, and I realized there is no one standing at some of the booths, so I just walked right through with 5 other people without getting searched or even glanced at by security guards searching people 10 feet away from me... Ya Im not making it sound as slick as it I was I didnt even hesitate and everyone just followed me. Then we came up to the wristband check in, and again no one there I could have walked in without even scanning my wristband and no one would have said anything but I scanned anyway.

If you wait until night time and just time it right, anyone who really wanted to sneak in could have done it. Just glad I did layway, never had to worry once about tickets all year long.

yes twice into the festival and 3 times in to VIP

A friend of mine sold his for 20 bucks when he left after At The Drive In. Are these people just locals who like Dre and Snoop or just a bunch of extremely bored folks from LA?
    Quote Originally Posted by pachucasunrise View Post
    Thought this said Of Mice & Men. Now THAT'S a scary thought...
    Quote Originally Posted by iantmcfarland View Post
    Just don't schedule them anywhere near White Rabbits.

I saw a guy running/sneaking in at the main entrance late Sunday afternoon...the guys in the yellow vests were chasing after him through the crowd at the merch booth, then someone standing in line at the booth clotheslined the dude, and security caught him.

We came back to our camp and saw 2 mounted police and 3 yellow shirts talking to a guy a few camps over. He didn't have a wrist band and they walked him out. I also saw more than a few people on Sunday afternoon with fake VIP tags on their bracelets. I saw a couple guys putting them on their regular GA bracelet. It looked almost like the VIP was written by hand with one of those silver marker pens. They looked soooo fake I can't imagine they thought they were going to fool anybody.

I saw a group of 4 walking around Sunday, weekend 2 without wristbands.

Lurker

On weekend two there were a bunch of kids we met who managed to sneak in. They made fake security shirts and that worked until they got busted with them, then they ended up switching wristbands with a couple of people, but they made it in all three days.

Quote Originally Posted by Woofers View Post
    I saw a group of 4 walking around Sunday, weekend 2 without wristbands.

I bet these were them. There were 4 of them. Were they all pretty young looking (17-20?). One of them was wearing a Hawaiian shirt I recall and was the most pasty looking motherfucker I've ever seen.
    Coachellas I've been to: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 (week 2)
    Favorite headliner ever: Paul McCartney
    Favorite act this year: At The Drive-In