95% of the glow items worn on Friday were handmade by Feather.
85% of the rain that fell on coachella was from last years used shower water.
This thread already has win written all over it.
Lord Quasimoto fuckin' up the mainstream hoe!!
80% of first timers are wearing bandanas and neon framed sunglasses.
100% of the people dressed as Native Americans were actually white
100% of veteran festival goers are better at everything including fashion, how to listen to music, and how to critique music
20% of the posters in this thread are self conscious of their warbonnets.
65% of Coachella attendees will get laid at some point during the weekend
0% of them will be from this thread
60% of the audience at Afrojack were bros.
The rest were female.
Why would native americans dress as native americans.
Why does everyone fawn over every thread this d-bag starts? Does he/she/it have some kind of uber-cred invisible to the avg. observer? Didn't think the guide to 2012 Sahara was funny or imaginative. Is it because you are all 40 years old, so you feel the need to show solidarity?
Who's gonna saaaaav the world toniight?
Sometimes I get a good feelin, yeah.
This station is non-operational.
"All of you coachella 'regulars' have nasty boy pussies and itchy dick4's on your asses.
Why don't you all make like a tree and get chopped down and die. You all have been dreadfully mean to me.
I Hate you. All of you. None of you will ever get to see a womans chest meat or finger blast hott cougies like me.
Fuck you all. Consider this my resignation.
Fair the well, you elitest scumbags."
— Faxman75, who has clearly had enough
Hand Banana putting the photoshop skillz to work over here. A+
98% of people who wear spirit animal hats do it to look cool. The other 2% died from dehydration. Hopefully an animal wears their corpse on its head.
100% of the 70% high school demographic at Avicciiiccheee said it was "Sooper sick!"
100% of Amon Tobins set sucked balls
Edit: well ill give some credit to his lights. So lets just say 90% did
70% of bros don't actually have any brothers.