Thread: i need a ride to coachella i have car camping passes that im willing

Hybrid View

Default i need a ride to coachella i have car camping passes that im willing

My friend and I need a ride to coachella we are willing to trade car camping passes to get there we will give u a spot to camp and our friend will come later with his car camping pass and we will camp with him and u guys can camp peacefully we will go home with him

Ray 5627269162

Default Re: i need a ride to coachella i have car camping passes that im willing

Yo, if I find a GA Weekend 2 pass I'll take you guys. I'm planning to go last minute, alone, so I'll need a car camping pass. 6263547405/Toshi.

Default Re: i need a ride to coachella i have car camping passes that im willing

texted you. hoping.hoping.so tired.

Text you .

Hi! im from Fulleton and can hook up w/ a ride there and back (if needed). no gas $
    i dont have a camping pass so if you can just hook up w/ that then we would be even.
    im going solo due to my friends tix being stolen and really need a place to stay. love to help you out and you help me out
    just sent you a text
    714-809-0634

if anyone else can help: i can provide car ride there and back, i have a truck (fits 5 ppl including myself) and i have a 4 person tent i dont mind sharing, i just dont have the car camping pass! plz help!