Thread: PA Speaker

Default PA Speaker

Does anyone know if bringing a reasonably sized PA Speaker into the car camping area is prohibited? I'm going with a large group and we want to have something to play music at our campsite. Thanks!

Default Re: PA Speaker

Our neighbor had one, wish they had left it at home.

Yeah, seems like an inconsiderate move. We're bringing a portable speaker but it's about the size of a tennis ball and won't really be audible outside our camp spot. I don't think it's fair to subject everyone around to your music.

Quote Originally Posted by SameOldSong View Post
    Yeah, seems like an inconsiderate move. We're bringing a portable speaker but it's about the size of a tennis ball and won't really be audible outside our camp spot. I don't think it's fair to subject everyone around to your music.
    We were never planning on being inconsiderate, there are over 70 of us caravanning and camping together so I don't think a speaker the size of a tennis ball would do it for us.

Don't do it. Shit's annoying. I'm sure at least someone in your large group doesn't want to hear whatever you're playing whenever you're playing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Blowjobs are the best when your pubes are moist with tears
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    I got really good grades in school, but I suck at life.