Thread: Weekend 1 ppl: Official 2012 Poster, tube supplied/bring one in?

Default Weekend 1 ppl: Official 2012 Poster, tube supplied/bring one in?

People who went last weekend, were they supplying tubes for the official poster? If not, could I bring one in? I got a poster when I went in 2008, but I have zero recollection of whether or not I got a tube with it.

Default Re: Weekend 1 ppl: Official 2012 Poster, tube supplied/bring one in?

i didn't see them selling posters with the regular merch. you'll probably have to go to the boutique or whatever it was called to get a poster. wish i would've gone to check them out but i was having too much fun :P (i did get the black lineup tank though, bro)
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    the best songs are the ones that dont remind you of anyone in particular yet still give you that utter euphoric contentedness of perfection in your mind, body and soul. keep them close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boourns View Post
    A bag of doritos > RHCP > getting kicked in the balls > Mumford & Sons > skinned alive > Macklemore
    Quote Originally Posted by elliottb View Post
    Ohh god, you guys are so fucking sensitive. Yes there is potential to get laid at Coachella if you camp or are willing to have sex against the fences by the Sahara.

I saw menik carrying a tube around one day, I assume it had a poster in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Lineup posters come in tubes at the normal merch booth. Emek posters are sold somewhere else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Blowjobs are the best when your pubes are moist with tears
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    I got really good grades in school, but I suck at life.

Quote Originally Posted by frazzles View Post
    Lineup posters come in tubes at the normal merch booth. Emek posters are sold somewhere else.
    really? i only saw a black keys poster. was it further down? i was to the left of the merch table but i thought the setup was similar except for band merch on either side. ah well
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    the best songs are the ones that dont remind you of anyone in particular yet still give you that utter euphoric contentedness of perfection in your mind, body and soul. keep them close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boourns View Post
    A bag of doritos > RHCP > getting kicked in the balls > Mumford & Sons > skinned alive > Macklemore
    Quote Originally Posted by elliottb View Post
    Ohh god, you guys are so fucking sensitive. Yes there is potential to get laid at Coachella if you camp or are willing to have sex against the fences by the Sahara.

I bought all the posters for $25 at the regular merch tent. Best money spent all weekend. They put them all in a tube. Now if only it didnt cost 5x what I spent to frame them all.
    Quote Originally Posted by sbessiso View Post
    I jacked off 4 times today all before work! true story!
    Quote Originally Posted by greghead View Post
    Spicy pie or die, bitch.

All The posters merch & boutique have tubes.

who the hell buys posters and merch shit, so stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Hipster View Post
    All The posters merch & boutique have tubes.
    Not sure about tubes, but I asked the guy in the boutique if they would store the $250 Emek posters for us in the back and he said they're not supposed to, but one guy tipped him $20 so he did.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardentbiscuit View Post
    This is the equivalent of musical water boarding.

bought this years and last years lineup posters and they gave me a tube for 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    really? i only saw a black keys poster. was it further down? i was to the left of the merch table but i thought the setup was similar except for band merch on either side. ah well
    I had to ask the guy if they were selling them, I didn't see them advertised.

I can't believe everyone got a tube with theirs. He handed me the poster, not even rolled up, and I had to ask the guy if there was any way I could get a rubber band for it!
    Quote Originally Posted by TickleMeElmo View Post
    Coachella will come out of the closet announcing it's gay. Most will applaud it while some will sell their passes.

Quote Originally Posted by Panda421 View Post
    I bought all the posters for $25 at the regular merch tent. Best money spent all weekend. They put them all in a tube. Now if only it didnt cost 5x what I spent to frame them all.
    did you make sure to check they were all there? not always the case.

The lineup posters were on the other side of the tent; facing the fest/right next to the ATMs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Blowjobs are the best when your pubes are moist with tears
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    I got really good grades in school, but I suck at life.

Would security even let you in with an empty poster tube?

I want a poster!!!

I got a tube for the big Coachella post my girlfriend got.. It was a cartoony looking one, it was $40. I got the 2012 EMEK poster and they put it in a tube.. I went back on Sunday and got a 2011 EMEK poster, but the guy just gave me the tube and post seperately.. It was hard to put the poster in the small tube, so I just put it inside my girlfriends large, no pun intended.

OUTKAST 2014
    it's finally happening

Röyksopp, FC Kahuna, Télépopmusik, The Knife, RJD2, Futue Sound of London, The Avalanches, 808 State, Zero 7, Tycho, Mr. Scruff

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    That happened to me last year, they gave me 2 of one year and skipped another year, so when I counted I had the right amount but when I got home I realized I didn't have them all
    Quote Originally Posted by TickleMeElmo View Post
    Coachella will come out of the closet announcing it's gay. Most will applaud it while some will sell their passes.

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    Yeah I only had 6 originally. It took the ladies at the merch tent about 15 minutes to get it all together but they were nice about it. If only I had the money to get them framed now.
    Spicy pie or die, bitch.

can you buy the lineup poster online somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Panda421 View Post
    Yeah I only had 6 originally. It took the ladies at the merch tent about 15 minutes to get it all together but they were nice about it. If only I had the money to get them framed now.
    if you don't mind a generic frame just wait until aaron bros. has their one cent sale, happens a couple times a year.

Awesome Steve! Thank you my brotha.
    Spicy pie or die, bitch.