Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Ban All Los Angelians From Coachella

Default Re: Ban All Los Angelians From Coachella

I'm not missing how irritated this is making you.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

VigoTheCarpathian

yeah? maybe a little

Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    Coachella wouldn't exist without Los Angeles you fucking clown
    Exactly. Without LA, there wouldn't be any bands at Coachella worth watching anyway ; ) I say we make people take a general aptitude test before entering Southern California. That'd keep the area clean. Great Coachella this year though! Hope all you other Southern Californiados enjoyed it as much as I did haha

I only watched bands from Europe. Your argument is invalid.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

'general aptitude test' is preferred by Angelenos and other dumb people three to one over IQ test.
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

I fail.

VigoTheCarpathian

Never mind these people. come over here and bobble your head with me

Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    People from Los Angeles are the worst people in the world. They are inconsiderate. They are self absorbed. They don't care about music. The never shut up. They dress like scarecrows with racist AIDS. I hereby propose that Goldenvoice require identification showing a non-Los Angeles zipcode to purchase festival passes. We can do this. Take back the night.

No no no, they weren't from Los Angeles. All of those self-absorbed inconsiderate scarecrows were the stinkin cigarette smoking Europeans!

Kalequeen, I'm picking up that you really don't like cigarettes. Is this accurate? Also, what are your real thoughts on Europe?
    Quote Originally Posted by HandBanana View Post
    with all the pain in the world and Urban Outfitters sadding the navajo yall should not use the word "scalpers" please increase the peace.

I'm going to have to agree, besides the talk of scarecrow with aids comment. Me and my friends have been to coachella twice (2006,2007) and bonnaroo twice (2009,2010) and the people attending Coachella nowaday's is actually hurting the festival. Never before have i seen such unwillingness to get to know other people, to even start conversation. I know it was over 100, but just because you've never been to a festival before doesn't mean jump in your car and blast the air conditioning all day long and put on makeup. I used to hate hipsters, but i'm okay now... its the Bro's. Never before have i been to a festival and have so many fucking people leave after a band will play their biggest single. And another thing, WATCH THE FUCKING MUSIC!!! don't pull your phone out and record a song, while 50 percent of the rest of the crowd is doing the same thing. You want to smoke a ciggarette? Walk away from other people... don't smoke 10 ciggarettes in the middle of a tent while everyone is struggling to breath already with the humid heat. The bottom line is this festival is being over ran with people that have absolutely ZERO business being at a festival. One of my favorite things about going to a festival is when your done seeing a set, you go back to camp and you talk with 6 other strangers about how awesome Radiohead was. Can't do that at this festival, people are too self absorbed and prickish.
    Does anybody feel this way?

VigoTheCarpathian

Maaaaaan shut the fuck up

ummmmmmmm no. Just like you have a message board to act like a prick to people, i have a message board to bitch about the lame things that i think could be avoided (mainly by probably not attending this festival anymore).

I overall had a great fucking time. Pretty much every show i saw was top notch, almost everyone not being any sort of letdown. But my experience would have been way better if there had been a better crowd. All im saying is the crowd sucked complete asshole. That is all.

VigoTheCarpathian

It's been better

Quote Originally Posted by sittingsideways View Post
    ummmmmmmm no. Just like you have a message board to act like a prick to people, i have a message board to bitch about the lame things that i think could be avoided (mainly by probably not attending this festival anymore).

I overall had a great fucking time. Pretty much every show i saw was top notch, almost everyone not being any sort of letdown. But my experience would have been way better if there had been a better crowd. All im saying is the crowd sucked complete asshole. That is all.
    I'm sure this had nothing to do with you at all.

what? the lameness of the crowd? nah man, if you knew me, you would know that is an incorrect statement. Im odd and outlandish even if everyone's too much of a tightwad "bro" to be able to be friendly to me.

Perfect point, last day of bonnaroo 2010 we had like 40 extra beers... all we had to do was yell we had free beer. INSTANT party.

Last day of Coachella 2012, had about 30 leftover beers and yelled free beer for about 5 minutes. No one came, and there was tons of people around. I've just never been to a festival where people weren't outgoing about hanging out with strangers.

Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar

maybe the people of coachella are just repulsed by your presence.
    September 16 - Earth
    September 18 - DJ Shadow & Cut Chemist
    September 20 - Skeletonwitch
    September 21 - Nails
    September 23 - Andy Stott
    October 2 - Beck
    October 3-5 - Austin City Limits
    October 10 - Bonobo
    October 20 - Mastodon
    October 23 - 26 - Housecore Horror Festival
    October 29 - The Melvins
    November 7-9 - Fun Fun Fun Fest
    November 18 - Slayer

what? the lameness of the crowd? nah man, if you knew me, you would know that is an incorrect statement. Im odd and outlandish even if everyone's too much of a tightwad "bro" to be able to be friendly to me.

Perfect point, last day of bonnaroo 2010 we had like 40 extra beers... all we had to do was yell we had free beer. INSTANT party.

Last day of Coachella 2012, had about 30 leftover beers and yelled free beer for about 5 minutes. No one came, and there was tons of people around. I've just never been to a festival where people weren't outgoing about hanging out with strangers.
    hanging out with strangers is the reason i love coachella...where the fuck were you at??? haha

I couldn't help but chuckle to myself about this thread when Dr.Dre asked the crowd of 60,000+ "Who here's from L.A? L.A make some fuckin' noise!!!!"
    The rapturous noise pretty much settled it for me...no L.A, no festival, end of story, done, fini. Shhhhhhhh.

It's still worth the old college try, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by HandBanana View Post
    with all the pain in the world and Urban Outfitters sadding the navajo yall should not use the word "scalpers" please increase the peace.

i loved the performance

Coachella Junkie jackstraw94086's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrimesceneCookie View Post
    These posts always read like a drunk bore filled out some Mad-Libs.
    I guess it would seem like that to those who aren't used to hearing or using big words

Quote Originally Posted by Purefilthdubstep? View Post
    I couldn't help but chuckle to myself about this thread when Dr.Dre asked the crowd of 60,000+ "Who here's from L.A? L.A make some fuckin' noise!!!!"
    The rapturous noise pretty much settled it for me...no L.A, no festival, end of story, done, fini. Shhhhhhhh.
    Your a dumbass. He also said, if you've been a fan of Dre and Snoop for 20 years make some noise. and EVERYONE screamed. Audiences will scream if they ask them if they like to drink piss.

Your a dumbass.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Your a dumbass.
    oh boy...

I'm an Angeleno and this is a pretty funny/ridiculous thread. We had Brits to our right and Canadians to our left in the camp grounds and they both said they really enjoyed the time with us and thanked us for our hospitality. I actually feel dumb even trying to justify myself, anyways...
    Last edited by Kindoy; 04-25-2012 at 04:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    People from Los Angeles are the worst people in the world. They are inconsiderate. They are self absorbed. They don't care about music. The never shut up. They dress like scarecrows with racist AIDS. I hereby propose that Goldenvoice require identification showing a non-Los Angeles zipcode to purchase festival passes. We can do this. Take back the night.
    Agreed. LA is a shit-hole that makes me vomit just thinking about it.

Coachella 2013
    Weekend 1: SoCal Brochella
    Weekend 2: Travelers only wonderfest of awesomeness

Problem solved.
    Just trying to get a word in.

I think I would move out of LA just to get this rule passed.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

Lesson: at Coachella, people can afford their own fucking beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kindoy View Post
    I actually feel dumb even trying to justify myself, anyways...
    This qualifies you for Mensa in LA, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    This qualifies you for Mensa in LA, I think.
    The fact that i know what Mensa is probably does as well