Thread: Looking for one pass, either companion or camping (ASAP)

Default Looking for one pass, either companion or camping (ASAP)

Four Oregonians from Portland (students), leaving around 5 today and will be in LA in the morning. If you're looking to sell for a reasonable offer... not 180 (Not ok with those trying to make 150 on camping... that's lame... its coachella, and i'd hate for you to be stuck with a pass and NO money). Regardless, this trip is of utter spontaneity, our third year in the making, we all have passes, one isn't registered. If you wanted to make a trade plus money to fill the difference let me know. Reasonable offers only, please.
    Last edited by mwehrley; 04-18-2012 at 11:49 AM.

Default Re: Looking for one pass, either companion or camping (ASAP)

Quote Originally Posted by mwehrley View Post
    Four Oregonians from Portland (students), leaving around 5 today and will be in LA in the morning. If you're looking to sell for a reasonable offer... not 180 (Not ok with those trying to make 150 on camping... that's lame... its coachella, and i'd hate for you to be stuck with a pass and NO money). Regardless, this trip is of utter spontaneity, our third year in the making, we all have passes, one isn't registered. If you wanted to make a trade plus money to fill the difference let me know. Reasonable offers only, please.

I have a car camping pass. If I don't sell it today you can buy it tomorrow for what I paid which is $100.

text 310 254 6559

Pat