Thread: Cal student looking for someone to ride down/camp/stay with !!! Help a Brit out!

Lurker

Cool Cal student looking for someone to ride down/camp/stay with !!! Help a Brit out!

Hey guys,

I managed to last minute get a ticket for last weekend to join my friends, best weekend of my life. Completely epic. I'm hooked. I have to go back. I have 3 more weeks in the States before I have to return to the UK (rainy Edinburgh), I wna make the most of it. I have a couple of friends coming from colorado with vip passes but they don't have room in their tent for me. I'm looking for people who may have spare space in their tent, room or floor! PM me & we can work out $, obviously I'm totally willing to pitch in! Please help me make this happen! I'm looking for a ride down to but there's always zimride for that I guess!

I'm really friendly, just looking to meet new people and have a totally epic time. Don't mind staying with guys or girls! 22 yr old British girl, English but studying at Edinburgh, over at UC Berkeley studying for the year. cannot tell you how much weekend 1 made up for spending too much time of my year in California in the UCB library pretty much. GET ME BACK IN THAT SUN! LETS DO THISSSSS!

beach.jpg

PM me or email me asap at amy.newsome@gmail.com

Default Re: Cal student looking for someone to ride down/camp/stay with !!! Help a Brit out!

Hope you find a place, but it's going to be 70 degrees at night. You could literally sleep outside on the ground with a sleeping bag next to your friend's tent and you'd be fine.

Default Re: Cal student looking for someone to ride down/camp/stay with !!! Help a Brit out!

I sent you an email.
    Coachella Vet. 03,05,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,and 14