Thread: Who were you FRONT ROW for?????

Threaded View

Default Who were you FRONT ROW for?????

well i guess theres no rows haha, but who did you see right up close??? heres my list of artists that i was up front for

explosions in the sky/outdoor (people were talkin em up all day so i checked em out, plus refused was right after so it was a win-win)
    refused/outdoor (but then i joined the pit as soon as we opened it up)
    Arctic Monkeys/main stage (not really a big fav of mine but they put on a great show)
    Feist/outdoor (first time seeing them, man theyre badass)
    SUB FOCUS/mojave (dope ass set)
    Dear Hunter (sick band, crowd wasnt really big though yet, they were early friday)
    SebastiAn/Sahara (never heard of him til friday, definitely had some fun in there)
    Death Grips/Mojave (sick ass grooves, the drummer was too sick)
    The Rapture/Mojave (met a real cool girl here, i got her # and we met up later that night)
    Zeds Dead/Sahara ( i honestly went cuz of the pulp fiction reference haha, never heard em til that day)
    VISION/sahara (its not NOISIA haha,theres no A, its an upside down V...then flip it) .....at least thats what several people told me haha
    Beats Antique/Mojave (so fucking glad i wandered to this tent at this time, what a sickass groovy band)
    Flux Pavilion/Doctor P/sahara (i had no idea someone was stabbed until today)
    Gotye/mojave (ive only heard that one song before, but these girls i was camping with wanted to check em out and we planned on meeting up to roll some jays)
    At The Drive In/Main stage (ahhhhh!!!!!!! this was my "radiohead",so stoked i got a last minute wristband....refused and atdi were definitely on my top bands to see)
    Dre/Snoop/Eminem/Wiz/50 Cent/Ghost Tupac/Warren G/main stage (i was already up front for ATDI, so i just stayed where i was at...ghost tupac was crazy, but a lil creepy too haha)
    Last edited by sk8njam; 04-18-2012 at 03:51 PM.