Thread: NEED HELP, LOST I.D. TONIGHT WANT TO DRINK AT COACH!

Unhappy NEED HELP, LOST I.D. TONIGHT WANT TO DRINK AT COACH!

Possibly lost my I.D. tonight can I still get in or buy beer, I have my previous I.D. and no credit card or social my wallet was stolen also about a month ago. Screwed! i just want to drink and have no time to get a new ID any suggestions?

Default Re: NEED HELP, LOST I.D. TONIGHT WANT TO DRINK AT COACH!

Use your passport.

they're pretty intense at the id check stand. you'll def need a valid form of identification
    Quote Originally Posted by shoegazer76 View Post
    Passion Pit drew the biggest congregation of white people that couldn't dance that I've ever seen.

it ain't happening....you MAY try bribing someone to use their ID to get through the ID check....but that's your only option...you have to get the Heineken wristband....once you have that you are good...
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    she should get an abortion then go to chella
    Quote Originally Posted by Bougie24 View Post
    You people are disgusting for posting this shit on my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Look up your moms skirt when she is dancing

Social security card should always be kept separate, never keep it in your wallet. No reason why you should be carrying that.

But unless you can get a new ID you are screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by baily View Post
    you MAY try bribing someone to use their ID to get through the ID check...

This is an incredibly stupid suggestion! You risk losing your driving license for a year, as well as fine and/or community service.

Unlawful Use of License

14610. (a) It is unlawful for any person:

(1) To display or cause or permit to be displayed or have in his possession any canceled, revoked, suspended, fictitious, fraudulently altered, or fraudulently obtained driver's license.

(2) To lend his driver's license to any other person or knowingly permit the use thereof by another.

(3) To display or represent any driver's license not issued to him as being his license.

(4) To fail or refuse to surrender to the department upon its lawful demand any driver's license which has been suspended, revoked or canceled.

(5) To permit any unlawful use of a driver's license issued to him.

(6) To do any act forbidden or fail to perform any act required by this division.

(7) To photograph, photostat, duplicate, or in any way reproduce any driver's license or facsimile thereof in such a manner that it could be mistaken for a valid license, or to display or have in his possession any such photograph, photostat, duplicate, reproduction, or facsimile unless authorized by the provisions of this code.

(8) To alter any driver's license in any manner not authorized by this code.

(b) For purposes of this section, "driver's license" includes a temporary permit to operate a motor vehicle.

You're probably SOL at this point, being that it will likely take a couple weeks to get a new ID. But honestly, drinking beer at Coachella should be the least of your worries. At least you don't need to board a plane or show ID just to get into the fest.
    2004, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2012b, 2013a, 2014a

If you have an old expired ID, you might as well bring that and try it. Chances are they won't even notice, and if they do you can beg and tell your sob story, its not like they're cops who pulled you over.

Or just bring some tape, and try to MacGyver one of your friends' wristbands. You don't need your ID to get inside the festival, although you might need it if you are camping (don't know, never done it).
    No, don't, don't cut my hair, Ned loves my hair.