Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Narc-Chella 2012?

Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar

Default Re: Narc-Chella 2012?

Quote Originally Posted by Beanbean View Post
    You really think the car camping druggies and the few sane people could over come the cops if they really wanted to fuck us over?
    Tent to tent dog checks for narcotics would never happen. It would never happen in the campgrounds check-in, either, as the dogs would be going fucking nuts the entire time. If Gestapo tactics were being used, I think the cowardly druggies would either split the scene, or realize their numbers. Not sure how it went from me explaining how bullshit these fears are, to you taking it seriously in any way, but it's not going to happen. A music festival without drugs is an empty music festival.

I'm sportin' cop glasses, cop haircut, and cop stash this year.

Thinking about putting on some cargo pants too just to cement the look. Can't wait to see people's freaked out looks when they spark a joint in front of me and I stare them down
    With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams; it is still a beautiful world.
    Coachella: 08, 09, 10, 11, 12w1, 12w2, 13w1, 14w2
    Lollapalooza: 08,10,11,12
    Burning Man: 08,10

Stare 'em down? Just tell them to hand it over if they want to walk away. Then puff on it right in their face.

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    Stare 'em down? Just tell them to hand it over if they want to walk away. Then puff on it right in their face.
    Haha I don't want to be a complete asshole. I just want to spook 'em a little. All of a sudden a 6'6" guy with his arms crossed, cop shades, cop stash BOO! lol

Back when I was a teenager I used to pull that routine at raves wearing a "SECURITY" shirt or "POLICE" and scare the shit out of e-tards.

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    Last year, we were getting our 21+ wristbands in the campgrounds, and security comes by asking if we had seen two or three guys with yellow shirts, that were posing as security. Apparently they were going around to campsites and confiscating illegal things they found.

Seems like a pretty good scam, hard to go to the police/security and tell them some guys came by and took your illegal substances.

Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Tent to tent dog checks for narcotics would never happen. It would never happen in the campgrounds check-in, either, as the dogs would be going fucking nuts the entire time. If Gestapo tactics were being used, I think the cowardly druggies would either split the scene, or realize their numbers. Not sure how it went from me explaining how bullshit these fears are, to you taking it seriously in any way, but it's not going to happen. A music festival without drugs is an empty music festival.
    Exactly, they know that people take drugs at these things. The cops have one purpose at the festival: to ensure the safety of festival attendees. To a cop, this means that they need to find drug dealers and provide backup to the festival security when necessary. Why do you think that we've never heard of anyone getting busted for buying? (If you have please share) And yes, agreed: If there were dogs then they would be going nuts the whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by brettb88 View Post
    Exactly, they know that people take drugs at these things. The cops have one purpose at the festival: to ensure the safety of festival attendees. To a cop, this means that they need to find drug dealers and provide backup to the festival security when necessary. Why do you think that we've never heard of anyone getting busted for buying? (If you have please share) And yes, agreed: If there were dogs then they would be going nuts the whole time.
    Um... you will absolutely get busted if you offer to buy from the wrong person.

Every year there are Drug Dog rumors and i certainly hope they are not true again this year. I have personally witnessed security and police raiding campsites and arresting people. Normally they are tipped off or stumble upon the unlucky group smoking weed in the middle of their camp, just asking to be searched. Just be smart.

Quote Originally Posted by tone_yo View Post
    Every year there are Drug Dog rumors and i certainly hope they are not true again this year. I have personally witnessed security and police raiding campsites and arresting people. Normally they are tipped off or stumble upon the unlucky group smoking weed in the middle of their camp, just asking to be searched. Just be smart.
    U A LIE. U IZ A GADAM LIE.

You mean Coachella is no longer an extension of Amsterdam? Ouch! We're going to have to actually zip our tents up when we smoke?! What a fucking outrage.

It shouldn't take saying. If you're that fucking stupid, enjoy the show from youtube. I frequent a green smoke inside the venue, but it's not like I'm at home on the couch lighting up all day. It's a different place, and if you treat it like you're at home on the couch, you're going to lose out.

Has anyone ever had their wristband cut, or been arrested, for getting caught with something in the car camping line?

Quote Originally Posted by enginedown View Post
    Has anyone ever had their wristband cut, or been arrested, for getting caught with something in the car camping line?
    Yeah they have police standing off to the side. If you get caught with intent to sell shit or something they hand you over.

If I see or smell people smoking, of course I am going to turn them in. I shouldn't have my festival experience ruined or my bloodstream tainted by druggie losers.
    "why are you so annoying" TheKlein25

Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    If I see or smell people smoking, of course I am going to turn them in. I shouldn't have my festival experience ruined or my bloodstream tainted by druggie losers.
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

I agree I report two to three people a year for smoking pot by me. If you report it to a cop they have to arrest them. I even pointed out a couple under aged drinkers last year.
    Formerly Riggins33
    Formerly Profchaos

Coachella 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 w2 2013 w1

Wow how hateful of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatmeat69 View Post
    I agree I report two to three people a year for smoking pot by me. If you report it to a cop they have to arrest them. I even pointed out a couple under aged drinkers last year.

i've seen security confiscate liquor and drugs from campers; from my own campsite as i sat there drinking a jack and coke while my buddies just left their giant handle of vodka sit out on the table. they didn't "raid" as these fucking half-assed hippies keep claiming; they used their eyeballs in broad daylight. so yeah, people get their shit taken from security for being complete fucking morons. i do remember seeing K-9 units last year, but they weren't sniffing for drugs; not every police dog is trained to sniff for drugs and even so they're probably picking up on B/O and whatever's cooking inside the festival more than your dime bag.

don't sell.
    don't buy.
    don't openly consume in public (i.e.- mix your booze with soda, smoke in the porta-johns/your tent)
    don't accept anything from someone you don't know.
    don't be a fucking asshole.
    Quote Originally Posted by thewindowliquor View Post
    No. I push you down. Always.

LA, Southern California fool-the west coast.

Seriously!? If you're car camping I hope you end up in lot 4. Prick.

thats pathetic ! its easy just to say can you smoke somewhere else! closed mouthes dont get fed! asshole!

What a fucking asshole.

inbe4selfincriminate
    Last edited by Caliclimber; 04-11-2013 at 09:27 AM.

Are they gunna call 911, and spoil all of my fun. You crraaaaaazzyy fool!

Just load up the nine, pop in the clip... heh, and let on slip. Into these crazy fools.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Viper View Post
    smoke in the porta-johns/your tent)
    [/B]
    Don't smoke in the porta-johns. It is just awful for the next person to use them. Be a good neighbor.
    Just Say No to eurotrash nonsense. Rock n' roll will set you free.

Who the hell smokes in a porta potty? I can barely breath in there as it is. Smoke in the crowds, just blow up.

Lurker

ITT people are waiting for a surprise appearance of hologram chapo guzman or pablo escobar.

Quote Originally Posted by Caliclimber View Post
    I see so many people posting about Narcs asking to buy weed....Who the fuck sells weed at festivals. The effort it takes to sell bud at a festival isn't worth the mediocre profits. Pills, I would understand, because you can flip off 100 in an hour and make 10-15 bucks worth of profit on every one. But selling grams of bud is just a huge hassle and unless you're growing it yourself or get great deals or pick up in pounds, you can only make about 5$ a G....
    The Narcs just pester a poor smoker into selling them some of their stash until they relent. Then they send in the uniforms.

i want to camp next to goatmeat69 and slowmotion apocalypse.

Yes, we understand you are not a druggy but a whore-monger. Different vices, same shit.
    2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012: II, 2013: I, 2014: I

Quote Originally Posted by meyouseek View Post
    The NARCs don't try to sell you drugs, they try to buy them from you.
    Incorrect.

Wow @ security checks. Imagine the possibilities (and pay with suffering)