Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Narc-Chella 2012?

Default Re: Narc-Chella 2012?

Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    How can I hold hard feelings for someone named LiquidL? My logic is based on energy waves
    If you start spontaneously tripping at Coachella this year, know that we have met. haha
    2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012: II, 2013: I, 2014: I

Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidL View Post
    If you start spontaneously tripping at Coachella this year, know that we have met. haha
    Correction. If I start tripping any time before 4 pm, I'll know that we've met. Can't leave everything to chance!

Quote Originally Posted by 1234FIF View Post
    They had drug sniffing dogs going around in the AM while everyone was sleeping. I didn't hear the dog barking, but I guess it woke everyone else up. We checked around in the afternoon and found half a blunt near our campsite. Glad they didnt find it/let it slide.

On Friday there was an older black guy in his late 30's walking around mumbling "molly, thizzles, pills" in a low voice wearing a tye-dye shirt and a doo rag lolz.
    There were NO drug dogs. That's insane. At least in my part of the camp. I was up super early walking around every morning. Don't scare people like that.

Part of me wants to scare people, and part of me knows how scared it will get me if I do.

Though...

If they need some drug sniffing dogs, I may apply

Just don't be dumb. If they wear athletic shoes pretty safe to say they are a cop. I don't sell anyways but attire attitude and wristbands tel the tale.. don't be dumb

I am pretty sure everyone must think my fiance is a cop by these standards. He wears cargo shorts with a T-shirt and aviators and sneakers.
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

Troll

Quote Originally Posted by Rynoo View Post
    Just don't be dumb. If they wear athletic shoes pretty safe to say they are a cop. I don't sell anyways but attire attitude and wristbands tel the tale.. don't be dumb
    Strangest rationale I have ever heard. Coachella is one of the few places I DO wear athletic shoes because I am on my feet and walking around all damn day. I'm not a cop.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSweat View Post
    Strangest rationale I have ever heard. Coachella is one of the few places I DO wear athletic shoes because I am on my feet and walking around all damn day. I'm not a cop.
    Yea pretty much.

invest in Sanuks.. can slide them on and off with ease and have the best support ever. i never do a fest without sanuks, actually i did one over new years in normal running shoes and my feet and knees have never taken more of a beating.

dudes were all up in my camp last year. their skills were... unimpressive.

Quote Originally Posted by lolove_rva View Post
    There were NO drug dogs. That's insane. At least in my part of the camp. I was up super early walking around every morning. Don't scare people like that.
    It was still dark, between the hours of 4-5 am.

The dog barked followed by a Flashlight lurking around my camp site.

Do you happen to know the difference between a dog, and a drug sniffing dog, by the sound of its bark?

You paranoid drug addict. If peoples tents were getting raided by dogs, we'd all be talking about it right now. Here're the facts, kids. Security walks around a bit on Thursday night. By Friday afternoon, Coachella camping is fully alive, and cannot be stopped. If cops started raiding tents, the addicted masses would swallow them up in seconds.

I want to call you stupid, but I know there are good stupid people out there who would be offended, you fucking burnout.

Do you happen to know the difference between a dog, and a drug sniffing dog, by the sound of its bark?

You paranoid drug addict. If peoples tents were getting raided by dogs, we'd all be talking about it right now. Here're the facts, kids. Security walks around a bit on Thursday night. By Friday afternoon, Coachella camping is fully alive, and cannot be stopped. If cops started raiding tents, the addicted masses would swallow them up in seconds.

I want to call you stupid, but I know there are good stupid people out there who would be offended, you fucking burnout.
    Well said

Last year as I was leaving Dada Life's set in the Sahara some older guy (probably in his 30's) asked me if I had any Molly. I stopped stared him straight in the eye and said "Oink oink motherf*cker." The guy immediately broke eye contact and turned away. I think just for the hell of it this year I'm going to bring in some goldfishes (the cheese cracker) and if anyone asks me I'll tell them, "I've got these killer goldfishes for $10 a pop", and when they give me the money I will hand them nothing but Peppridge Farm goodness.

you can still get arrested for that

Quote Originally Posted by brettb88 View Post
    Last year as I was leaving Dada Life's set in the Sahara some older guy (probably in his 30's) asked me if I had any Molly. I stopped stared him straight in the eye and said "Oink oink motherf*cker." The guy immediately broke eye contact and turned away. I think just for the hell of it this year I'm going to bring in some goldfishes (the cheese cracker) and if anyone asks me I'll tell them, "I've got these killer goldfishes for $10 a pop", and when they give me the money I will hand them nothing but Peppridge Farm goodness.
    You're such a rebel ohh my.
    Formerly Riggins33
    Formerly Profchaos

Coachella 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 w2 2013 w1

Quote Originally Posted by brettb88 View Post
    What would you have done if it were the 22 year old topless girl walking around the Outdoor stage with flower pasties on her nipples? This girl approached me and asked if I had anything to smoke. I said no. She said, "Oh, because I saw you smoking something." I think I might have gotten a blowjob out of it if I'd just said "Oink oink motherfucker." Did that guy take you back to your tent and blow you, or is this story boring and ridiculous?

By Friday afternoon, Coachella camping is fully alive, and cannot be stopped.
    ^This.

I think I might have gotten a blowjob out of it if I'd just said "Oink oink motherfucker." Did that guy take you back to your tent and blow you, or is this story boring and ridiculous?
    Sig worthy.
    feel my mother fucking bass in your face...sensually.

You're a good man!
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    I gave away

150 hits of LSD for free......fuck narcs

why you mad?

lolololololol.

If cops started raiding tents, the addicted masses would swallow them up in seconds.
    You really think the car camping druggies and the few sane people could over come the cops if they really wanted to fuck us over?

cops arent looking for people blazing trees or rolling they are looking for people who have a pound of green or 100 grams of moly hiddin in their underwear

If you are stupid enough to be smoking weed in the wide open where some cop might smell it and see you doing it...yea you're gonna get busted. Use your f'n head and go in your tent or somewhere where you aren't in wide open spaces.
    There are cops there in uniform - they are not looking for drugs, they are there to make sure everyone is good to go.
    The undercover cops are there hunting and pecking looking for sellers and those using in the wide open acting like it's 1969 Woodstock.

How do I know? Met the head of Coachella security last year and we hung out for about 4 hours chatting with his family.

Rule #1 - Do not sell!!!! If you want to give someone -even the undercover a free hit....they'll pass, but you won't be arrested. If you even try to get $3 for a few hits...they gonna cuff ya and take you directly to jail. You will not be able to tell the age of the undercover agents. Saw some pictures and one of the ladies could pass for being 18...she had a ton of arrests (according to him) ...stated she even had people in cuffs and stopped other people to see if they were selling and caught more in a single sweep.

The amount of $ they take is amazing. He said 2 girls selling had over $12,000 in cash on them when they caught them.

Rule 2 - take your stuff in hidden places and don't act like your f'n king of the world doing it in the wide open.

follow the advice and you'll be fine
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    she should get an abortion then go to chella
    Quote Originally Posted by Bougie24 View Post
    You people are disgusting for posting this shit on my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Look up your moms skirt when she is dancing

Quote Originally Posted by baily View Post
    How do I know? Met the head of Coachella security last year and we hung out for about 4 hours chatting with his family.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhand View Post
    Keep on chugging. 788 more posts and you can submit your application.
    PARTYNEXTDOOR for 2014

There will be dogs randomly checking cars this year upon entry. Be careful and hide your shit.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeoley View Post
    There will be dogs randomly checking cars this year upon entry. Be careful and hide your shit.
    Lemme guess, your poodle/chihuahua mix told you this as he took a shit on your carpet this morning.

No, smart ass, a friend who is at the festival working it now.

That was an awesome reply though. You should really feel good about yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by isnate View Post
    Lemme guess, your poodle/chihuahua mix told you this as he took a shit on your carpet this morning.

Big thanks for the encouragement friend.