Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
Results 181 to 210 of 272

Thread: Narc-Chella 2012?

  1. #181
    old school
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Innerspace
    Posts
    3,233

    Default Re: Narc-Chella 2012?

    Look I know from personal experience & they do some illegal entrapment shit & of course get away with it. There are informants & cops there from many different districts and some blend in better than you can imagine. Any means necessary they're gonna make there'$. If any of you get arrested keep your mouths shut and don't say a fucking thing to them. You tell them your lawyer will talk to them for you end of story. you're way better off to not fuck around there.
    Last edited by shoegazer76; 01-11-2013 at 03:26 PM.
    "Oh this uncertainty is taking me over"

  2. #182
    Pedley Rocks JustSteve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    the Beach of Newport
    Posts
    11,953

    Default Re: Narc-Chella 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reeber View Post
    Do people actually get booted from the festival for doing drugs
    Fortunately the stupid ones do.

  3. #183
    Member meyouseek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    LAX
    Posts
    1,198

    Default Re: Narc-Chella 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCountofMonteDisco View Post
    Had a guy walk into our campsite last year, sit down like he owned the place, and ask of we were looking for Molly.

    He made chit-chat for a minute but by the look of him, I could tell he was a cop.

    We just told him no thanks, were good. We made him feel a little out of place and he left pretty quickly.

    Late 40s, white, over weight, tie dyed shirt, bandana, trying way too hard to be selling Molly.

    The Fuzz.
    The NARCs don't try to sell you drugs, they try to buy them from you.

  4. #184
    old school
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Innerspace
    Posts
    3,233

    Default Re: Narc-Chella 2012?

    CONFIRMED!!!

    ohhhhhh mmmyyyyyy gggaaawwwd!!! Coachella really is a RAVE afterall!!!
    "Oh this uncertainty is taking me over"

  5. #185
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Narc-Chella 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by alyssaf12 View Post
    I found drugs there, but it was hard. On Saturday at least. On Sunday, walking back to camp from Dre, some chick ran up to my boyfriend and I, said "you guys look like a cute couple" and shoved a bag of shrooms in my hand, then proceeded to run off into the crowed. It was pretty awesome.
    I bring enough of whatever I want for me, and another person, but usually show up solo. I've given and sold on the polo grounds to people who knew I was smoking as they were camping right next to me, and seemed pretty cool (aside from the part where they were totally stoked to see the Black Keys return). It's possible to get ahold of whatever you're looking for, but I hate being in that position myself. Would much rather be the guy with extra than to be the guy walking around with that look on his face because he came to a festival ill prepared. All of that having been said... I'm definitely not going to have any drugs this year. Not even a bud. Lol

  6. #186
    Lurker 11WIZARD11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    LONG BEACH
    Posts
    40

    Default Re: Narc-Chella 2012?

    if your really that desperate for drugs, look on the ground. last year i found three separate bags of molly, coke, and bud. There was no way in hell i was going to take something i found on the ground but the people next to me in the crowd were very excited when i gave it to them.

  7. #187
    Member blacklite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    83

    Default Re: Narc-Chella 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by alyssaf12 View Post
    Really? They stick drugs in your hand, run off and then come arrest you? That can't seem true....I'm pretty sure they were packing up camp, had left overs that they couldn't take on the plane and dished em out...

    i can tell you for a FACT this is true.... at Pop 2010 up here in San Francisco they caught a ton of people that way by using a guy and girl to give out the "free pills" and some rolled out raver chick to try and buy them... and i know its not a rumor because it happend to my roommate and her boyfriend and luckily when he was being tackled he threw whatever it was that he had and they only caught him with the stuff they gave him... which was evidence from another case.... which means his case ended up having to be thrown out and he spent 4 days in jail in redwood city for nothing....
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamwelting View Post
    have fun being lame, we'll be in the campgrounds getting all future freaky and shit.

  8. #188

    Default Re: Narc-Chella 2012?

    Your name is sk8njam and you're calling other people kids?
    So sk8njam what do you do for fun...

  9. #189
    Lurker Seena311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Humboldt, Ca
    Posts
    10

    Default Re: Narc-Chella 2012?

    my friend got arrested last year for selling e to a narc. he wasn't dealing or anything someone just approached him and he had an extra pill just one and said sure dude and next thing we knew he was gone. be careful everyone. they use young girls as informants too:/

  10. #190
    Pedley Rocks JustSteve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    the Beach of Newport
    Posts
    11,953

    Default Re: Narc-Chella 2012?

    Selling one pill means he was dealing.

  11. #191
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Narc-Chella 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    Selling one pill means he was dealing.
    Selling to some random fuck roaming is always a bad idea. If you've talked to the people/person some, and have pretty much felt them out, then act accordingly. Also, you're going to get busted if you sell for profit. I sold some excess for a hook up price, and here I am with a clean record. Some kid tries selling one pill for probably $30 like a fucking shark, and gets a night in jail. Go figure? This shouldn't even be a thread, honestly. It all applies to "common sense."

  12. #192

    Default Re: Narc-Chella 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Selling to some random fuck roaming is always a bad idea. If you've talked to the people/person some, and have pretty much felt them out, then act accordingly. Also, you're going to get busted if you sell for profit. I sold some excess for a hook up price, and here I am with a clean record. Some kid tries selling one pill for probably $30 like a fucking shark, and gets a night in jail. Go figure? This shouldn't even be a thread, honestly. It all applies to "common sense."
    So they're arresting you for outrageous prices?
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhand View Post
    Keep on chugging. 788 more posts and you can submit your application.
    PARTYNEXTDOOR for 2014

  13. #193
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Narc-Chella 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by gswhooper View Post
    So they're arresting you for outrageous prices?
    They're arresting you because you have a dark aura easily detected by the reptilian race. Are you slow?

  14. #194
    old school
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Innerspace
    Posts
    3,233

    Default Re: Narc-Chella 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Selling to some random fuck roaming is always a bad idea. If you've talked to the people/person some, and have pretty much felt them out, then act accordingly. Also, you're going to get busted if you sell for profit. I sold some excess for a hook up price, and here I am with a clean record. Some kid tries selling one pill for probably $30 like a fucking shark, and gets a night in jail. Go figure? This shouldn't even be a thread, honestly. It all applies to "common sense."
    This has to be one of if not THE most ignorant derp ass comment I have ever read on this board.
    "Oh this uncertainty is taking me over"

  15. #195
    old school
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Innerspace
    Posts
    3,233

    Default Re: Narc-Chella 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    It all applies to "common sense."
    Of which you have none.
    "Oh this uncertainty is taking me over"

  16. #196

    Default Re: Narc-Chella 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    They're arresting you because you have a dark aura easily detected by the reptilian race. Are you slow?
    What's your definition of slow?
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhand View Post
    Keep on chugging. 788 more posts and you can submit your application.
    PARTYNEXTDOOR for 2014

  17. #197
    Member citizenerased's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    East Bay, CA
    Posts
    2,469

    Default Re: Narc-Chella 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine
    Also, you're going to get busted if you sell for profit. I sold some excess for a hook up price, and here I am with a clean record. Some kid tries selling one pill for probably $30 like a fucking shark, and gets a night in jail. Go figure? This shouldn't even be a thread, honestly. It all applies to "common sense."
    lol WHAT I'm sorry this needs to be quoted again.

  18. #198
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Narc-Chella 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by gswhooper View Post
    What's your definition of slow?
    If you have to ask...

  19. #199
    Lurker Seena311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Humboldt, Ca
    Posts
    10

    Default Re: Narc-Chella 2012?

    he sold it for $5 so he could buy a water bc he was rolling balls. i guess its a mistake he'll never make again

  20. #200
    Pedley Rocks JustSteve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    the Beach of Newport
    Posts
    11,953

    Default Re: Narc-Chella 2012?

    Anal rape in jail will do that to a person

  21. #201
    Member Archie Bunker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In a car between LA and Vegas
    Posts
    908

    Default Re: Narc-Chella 2012?

    When I get arrested for buying drugs, I know the first thing on my mind is getting cheap ugg boots.
    Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

  22. #202
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Narc-Chella 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by Seena311 View Post
    he sold it for $5 so he could buy a water bc he was rolling balls. i guess its a mistake he'll never make again
    You say that as if he only made one mistake, and that you believe you've identified that mistake. Tons of "who would befriend these twats?" moments while reading your story =)

  23. #203

    Default Re: Narc-Chella 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Also, you're going to get busted if you sell for profit. I sold some excess for a hook up price, and here I am with a clean record. Some kid tries selling one pill for probably $30 like a fucking shark, and gets a night in jail. Go figure? This shouldn't even be a thread, honestly. It all applies to "common sense."
    I'm just stopping by to triple quote this affront to logic. You shouldn't be arrested for selling drugs; you should be arrested for the most illogical conclusion drawing I've ever seen.

  24. #204
    Member LiquidL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    569

    Default Re: Narc-Chella 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemz View Post
    I'm just stopping by to triple quote this affront to logic. You shouldn't be arrested for selling drugs; you should be arrested for the most illogical conclusion drawing I've ever seen.
    QFT
    2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012: II, 2013: I, 2014: I

  25. #205
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Narc-Chella 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemz View Post
    I'm just stopping by to triple quote this affront to logic. You shouldn't be arrested for selling drugs; you should be arrested for the most illogical conclusion drawing I've ever seen.
    Arrested? I've probably got one of the cleanest records on the board. I did some desperate brits a big favor, and hooked them up with some of God's green so they could enjoy their show. I knew they would be getting high and going to the Black Keys, so I was also doing myself a favor, knowing I wouldn't be at the Black Keys show. We all do our part. If you go to Coachella with drugs, guaranteed, people will know you have drugs. If you go to Coachella with the intent to sell, you're going to be focusing more on the people, and much less on the music. This is why you're going to get busted. I've had people approach me looking for drugs, (and when I say drugs, I usually mean marijuana, which isn't much of a drug at all, or e, which I would never consciously give another human being), but I always had a stage to be at, and didn't trust them. If its your neighbor campers, it should be okay. If it's anyone else, continue with your day. I had a girl with pasties on her nipples trying to get some weed from me. When I said no, she pulled out a baggie of her own and started trying to roll one. Seconds later a security guard came through with a flashlight. She had her stash between her legs, right where the dude shined his light, and he kept walking.

    Does that story make sense to you? She was a narc. I don't get arrested, as I'm a keen being. You'd seriously have to be dumb as shit to get arrested on possession. Just saying. I couldn't give a fuck less if you care about my logic or not. My reality dictates my words, for better and for worse. If you disagree with anything, go ahead and prove it. Seems like people think "I hate you. Ignore" is good proof of someone being in the wrong, when in fact it's probably the most pathetic online move anyone can make. It's like when a sibling would do the silent treatment to you... minus the part where you care at all. See? Logic. Breath it in, deep and heavy.

  26. #206
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Narc-Chella 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidL View Post
    QFT
    And here I thought we were bros ='(

  27. #207
    old school
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Innerspace
    Posts
    3,233

    Default Re: Narc-Chella 2012?

    Zafobaby I don't know why I'm even entertaining you but here it goes.
    1. If you sell anything to anybody you are technically breaking the law unless you both have a card and even then it is severely gray legal area in the county you will attend Coachella in.
    2. If you get caught with multiples of anything for any reason whether it was personal or not you are going to catch a distro case which will be a felony (thats right kids a felony that will affect your future as a whole especially job opportunities and overall how society views you.) Whether that is important is something each person should determine before they take contraband out of their home and into public places.
    3.Everyone thinks of themselves as ever vigilant and smarter than cops but they do a whole lot of unsuspecting devious shit and when kids are partying with their guards dropped shit happens & cases are caught resulting in changed lives for some foolish shit.
    4. If you figure out they're genuine British people its definitely alright to share with them. They had a long trip.
    Last edited by shoegazer76; 03-15-2013 at 11:00 PM.
    "Oh this uncertainty is taking me over"

  28. #208
    Member LiquidL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    569

    Default Re: Narc-Chella 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    And here I thought we were bros ='(
    LOL, I find a pleasant subtle endearing quality to your twisted logic so definitely more bros than not.

    Just that was an affront to logic thus the QFT. I'd expect none the less from you.
    2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012: II, 2013: I, 2014: I

  29. #209
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Narc-Chella 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by shoegazer76 View Post
    Zafobaby I don't know why I'm even entertaining you but here it goes.
    1. If you sell anything to anybody you are technically breaking the law unless you both have a card and even then it is severely gray legal area in the county you will attend Coachella in.
    2. If you get caught with multiples of anything for any reason whether it was personal or not you are going to catch a distro case which will be a felony (thats right kids a felony that will affect your future as a whole especially job opportunities and overall how society views you.) Whether that is important is something each person should determine before they take contraband out of their home and into public places.
    3.Everyone thinks of themselves as ever vigilant and smarter than cops but they do a whole lot of unsuspecting devious shit and when kids are partying with their guards dropped shit happens & cases are caught resulting in changed lives for some foolish shit.
    4. If you figure out they're genuine British people its definitely alright to share with them. They had a long trip.
    We, abusers of the law, have a good idea of what we're doing. I'd be willing to catch whatever hell for giving a couple grams of herbal enjoyment to some brits. It'd definitely piss me off, but I'd know I fucked up. To even bring anything other than marijuana, you're asking for trouble. Many of us do bring more than marijuana (I actually don't think I'll be bringing any this year, considering the hassle it brings), and we take risks just bringing our personal stash. If you proceed to try selling anything other than marijuana, you're pretty fucked. If you happen to give a substance to a friend who always partakes in substance abuse, then so be it, but to sell to strangers is a major mistake.

    Enter logic. If you're selling any class of substance that is considered illegal with or without script, you're asking to get locked up. I can spot a transaction from a mile away. What makes you think "they" can't do the same? I consider myself to be someone who abides by the law. Policing isn't a concern of mine. The moment you feel you're doing something wrong, just cut it out. Getting shifty eyed and stiff limbed when you see any police officer/ military/ security is really no way to live. They can smell your fear, just as I can. Starts to smell like pepperoni pizza with stuffed crust after awhile.

    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidL View Post
    LOL, I find a pleasant subtle endearing quality to your twisted logic so definitely more bros than not.

    Just that was an affront to logic thus the QFT. I'd expect none the less from you.
    How can I hold hard feelings for someone named LiquidL? My logic is based on energy waves

  30. #210
    Member omerta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Seoul, Korea
    Posts
    273

    Default Re: Narc-Chella 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by shoegazer76 View Post
    4. If you figure out they're genuine British people its definitely alright to share with them. They had a long trip.
    Hey, I'm having a longer trip!
    Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand
    - Kurt Vonnegut

Similar Threads

  1. Request for Kraftwerk in 3D for chella 2012!
    By Nordboy in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-09-2012, 10:19 AM
  2. Its Pronounced Co-A-Chella
    By Grinch26 in forum Misc. Babble
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-12-2012, 08:42 AM
  3. Chillwave 'chella 2012?
    By Albiedamned in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-09-2011, 12:35 PM
  4. Rap at chella '010
    By cougarslayer669 in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 279
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 09:18 AM
  5. Faux-chella?
    By Head and Winged Horse in forum Misc. Babble
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 03:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •