Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Narc-Chella 2012?

Default Re: Narc-Chella 2012?

Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    I gave away

150 hits of LSD for free......fuck narcs
    You are my fucking hero.

Some one came up to my bf and asked if he had any M..D..M..A.. she said it all slow like that too. The next day someone came up and said "Sir? do you know where I can get some Ecstacy?" Sir? Really? who would say that looking for drugs?

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arandomshape View Post
    I definitely noticed there presents this weekend, EVERYONE BE CAREFUL!!!
    Absolutely exquisite.
    last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

As much as I hate narcs, I love fucking with them.

Homeboy asked me if i wanted to buy some "Pots"
    Not sure if he meant pot or cooking pots. We will never know

Some girl came to our condo patio and asked if we had any Grey Poupon. Narc.

... but really, she did ask.

Don't do drugs and you won't have to worry about narcs...
    The White Stripes 9/18

Quote Originally Posted by summerkid View Post
    Don't sell drugs and you won't have to worry about narcs...
    Fixed

just speak gibberish like you're from another country
    Friday - Amon Tobin, Breakbot, Frank Ocean, LA Riots, Madeon, M83
    Saturday - Destructo, Dragonette, Feist, Jacques La Cont, Kasabian, Radiohead, SebastiAn
    Sunday - Dj Shadow, Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg, Flourence and the Machine, Girl Talk, Housse de Racket, Justice, Metronomy, Modeskeletor, Porter Robinson, The Hives, The Weeknd

"Music produces a pleasure that human nature cannot live without"
    Confucius

Here! Here!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynoo View Post
    Were you glowing as well? Had an Asian Guy mid 30s wearing khakis ask me in the camp grounds. A middle 30s white Guy also wearing khakis ask inside near the Mojave and a Guy in his 20s ask for drugs. Asked who he saw today (Sunday) and he couldn't come up with anything but black keys. Don't sell drugs kids. Fuck the police. They were out in full force.
    Quote Originally Posted by jfu222 View Post
    Damn .. This is going to make things difficult.

I am mid 30's and too chickenshit to bring anything with me on the plane so i can only imagine how difficult it will be just get a little something to chill with for the weekend. I guess I could offer to smoke a little right in front of them as proof. (that even sounds ridiculous in type let alone if I actually said that someone)
    Quote Originally Posted by lostatlimbo View Post
    I'm in the same boat. Hoping for generosity from strangers!

I saw a couple bronies wearing red white and blue wristbands, spandex shirts and jogging shorts...Oakley blades.

They wanted ecstasy. I told them all the kids doing drugs are in the sahara

I had a guy and girl undercover come up to me in the do-lab and stand kinda close to me and say, "I wish we could find some weed."

When they noticed they got my attention, they repeated it towards my direction, "Do you know where we can find some weed?" I shook my head no.

At that point, he bent over and picked up my phone that I was about to walk away from before I noticed it was mine. I approached them and said that's my phone, it was dead and he was in the process of opening it and I leaned forward and grabbed it. He then asked again if I knew where to get 'anything'. I said the camp grounds would be a good place to look, but most people will bring their own drugs.

He pointed to an area in the do-lab and said, "Those guys over there are smoking a joint!" I laughed and said, "Yea, we all have joints, but we don't sell them." and then he said, "Would you sell one to me? I'll give you twenty bucks!"

All the red-flags added up at that point and I noticed he was wearing a shirt that exposed his chest but the girl he was with was wearing a very 'secretarial' outfit with a collar buttoned to the top. I looked beyond them and noticed a bunch of cliche cops staring in my direction. I told the guy that I wouldn't sell him anything and he shouldn't go around asking people that.

He asked one more time, "Please man, twenty bucks for one joint." I said no again and they both walked away. I actually consider myself lucky to have been arrested at Coachella once before. Being that Coachella was hard on my personal finances, I would have accepted the twenty dollar offer and been arrested, making my girlfriend and family wonder where the fuck I would have gone for the rest of that evening.

I don't understand how it is not entrapment to offer twenty dollars for one joint at a festival with overpriced everything. They aren't catching the people who sell drugs, they are catching the 'good guy gregs' who are trying to hook someone up. Fuck the DEA and undercover narcs.

And props to all the cool police who were there just making sure stayed safe... I met some hella cool police; especially the guys on the horses!

trakball

I was walking around the campgrounds Saturday afternoon and I saw these two guys walk up to some dudes underneath their awning and ask "do you have any tabs"? I don't know if they were narcs but the whole situation made my skin crawl - just so uncomfortable.

On the other hand, the dude across from my campsite talked about making mad loot from all the pills he sold, so... who knows.

You're all paranoid. I was slinging rocks all weekend without any problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Litoris View Post
    They bought presents?!

We were all hanging out at our camp and this lady comes up and
    goes straight for our black friend asking if he has any "supplies." He saw that she had a backstage wristband and was suspicious. He then goes on to tell her how she needs to be careful cus there are narcs around. After he said that she bolted. She was wearing a dress with a lot of necklaces and he said that she saw one "necklace" that went down a lot further and under her dress.
    Yup. I got asked more than the rest of my group combined. Luckily I don't do drugs.
    Last edited by gswhooper; 04-18-2012 at 03:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhand View Post
    Keep on chugging. 788 more posts and you can submit your application.
    PARTYNEXTDOOR for 2014

I have Oakley glasses, I guess I would look like a scary tool if I wore them LOL.

I think that there is nothing wrong, just have to be discreet about it, I'm happy to hear that there is a lot of security, people getting search, parking, entrance, id's, drugs and so on....everybody knows what's going on with whatever is your business, I'm actually surprised that this festival it has lasted for 13 years, I mean for being in the state of california, that has been trying to legalize marijuana for years, and being near the border of mexico.....I'm definitely expecting some kind of security, just relax people ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT!!

So let me get this straight.

People come to coachella, to bust people who are willing to sell them drugs?!

Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    You're all paranoid. I was slinging ropes all weekend without any problem.
    FIXED!

This whole thread is amazing.

I think you're amazing Ms. Rhinestones. awwwooooooooooOOOOOOO

Hey yo! I want that to be my new username.

Quote Originally Posted by tigermilkboy View Post
    Fuck those NARCS and their presents. They gave me a George Foreman grill, a crystal decanter, a Martha Stewart bedroom set and a Thomas Kinkade collectible.
    those bastards! i got socks! SOCKS!!!
    #coachellaweekend1
    #takeitsleazy

The undercover is always followed by 1-2 cops that arrest and take away the perp. Then one cop takes the perp and the undercover and cop #2 go looking again.

I met the guy running security this year and he told me all about the system....he laughed at how easy it was to bust people in the past. They don't care about the users, but they want to get those that come to the fest to sell...and there are a lot that make tons of $$$$.

They busted two chicks from Vegas last year with over 10k in cash that they'd made by 3pm in the first day...and they still had a bunch of bags....

This year...1st weekend roughly 100 arrests.

The wristbands are the giveaway....
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    she should get an abortion then go to chella
    Quote Originally Posted by Bougie24 View Post
    You people are disgusting for posting this shit on my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Look up your moms skirt when she is dancing

Quote Originally Posted by baily View Post

They don't care about the users
    That's not entirely true. One of my friends was arrested last night by under covers, and he wasn't selling/only had a few pills for personal use. I got asked several times over the weekend by Narcs to sell them drugs. & I know several people (mostly in the campgrounds) who got rolled and all their party favors confiscated, and none of them were selling. I thought we paid a few hundred bucks to not be hassled?! Narc-Chella made this year a fuckin' bust!

I saw that poor kid get bustEd too. he had no shirt on with his head down all I saw was a big brown paper bag

I got asked 2x for mollie and weed outside in the camp funny thing is they really stick out.. Nice try narcs maybe next year

i had a lot of people ask me if I had all sorts of drugs. Sunday a guy came up to me at 4:19 and asked if I had any pot, I pulled out a joint and sparked it at 4:20 took a hit and gave him the rest. He took a few hits then took off with it. I was a little bummed he didnt sit with me and smoke it but I gave it to him, he could do whatever he wanted. I was so high on shrooms by that point I didn't care to smoke pot, i just wanted to lay in the shade and trip.

Quote Originally Posted by gWiLiKeRzZz View Post
    i had a lot of people ask me if I had all sorts of drugs. Sunday a guy came up to me at 4:19 and asked if I had any pot, I pulled out a joint and sparked it at 4:20 took a hit and gave him the rest. He took a few hits then took off with it. I was a little bummed he didnt sit with me and smoke it but I gave it to him, he could do whatever he wanted. I was so high on shrooms by that point I didn't care to smoke pot, i just wanted to lay in the shade and trip.
    NARC! See that's the thing, it's hard to say who's a NARC. Just because someone is really awkward and asking in a strange way doesn't mean they're a cop. We had 3 people walk into our site and ask if we needed weed. Then I had a guy break off from his friends at the Band of Skulls show and ask me if I had any coke or pills. I certainly wouldn't buy and sell anything, but I didn't really feel like any of them were NARCs.

This 35ish year old narc came right into our campground on Saturday, weekend 1. He asked if we had 'shrooms or molly, but i'm really looking for molly.' As i star\red him down he looked at us and said 'What?? Do i like that weird?' We said no and he left. My only narc experience this year.