Thread: Lost iPhone 4S White

Lurker

Exclamation Lost iPhone 4S White

Hey fellow coachellers!
    I just went to weekend 1 (which was AMAZING!!!) but on the last night, I lost my iPhone leaving coachella. Did anyone happen to find a white iPhone 4s with a red jelly case potentially by the shuttle field or just on the path out of coachella? This phone means a lot to me as my grandmothers funeral pictures were all on there. Please if anyone found it let me know!!

PS - I'm from Canada and will pay the postage to mail it back if found!!

Thanks guys,
    Cat

Default Re: Lost iPhone 4S White

Did you set up the "Find my iphone" app by any chance? I found my friends iphone on the side of a motorway the day after he took a piss stop on the road ha

Lurker

Unfortunately, I did not. Although, I did send it a message from iCloud...I really hope someone finds it...

if its at Coachella, Goldenvoice will make a "Lost" section on their site. Hopefully someone didn't find it, so they can pick it up and post it.

That sucks, I hope you can get it back somehow. My friend lost his phone during a set this weekend. He called it a little while later and some girl picked up and met up with him to give it back. Try calling it if you haven't yet? If it isn't dead yet. Good luck

Lurker

Thanks guys! I'm a very nice person finds it! I think I'll leave the service on it for a few days so that I'm able to keep calling it.

Lurker

Lost my iphone too. I packed up everything, thankfully but having to get another iphone is gonna suck.

Lurker

yeah man, it sucks. i just called it again and it went straight to voicemail i think i've lost all hope

Many have had success after the festival. Wait for Coachella to post the lost and found items, in the meantime get a crappy phone to get you by until then. There is still hope.
    northside groove...southside groove....eastside groove...westside groove

Quote Originally Posted by Mzyip View Post
    yeah man, it sucks. i just called it again and it went straight to voicemail i think i've lost all hope
    if goldenvoice does have it they will charge it and attempt to find contact info when they get around to sorting items after all the festivals are done. will have to give it several weeks, though.

Lurker

Thanks guys! Glimmer of hope!

Lurker

I lost my car key last year. It's a smallish key that wasn't on a ring and I lost it somewhere by the outdoor stage. GV found it, posted it online, and sent it to me. They are excellent about lost things.

When I lost my old iPod touch (not at coachella) I called apple and they froze or put a watch or something on that serial code in case anyone ever tried to register or sell it. I never got it back so it's not a great option, but maybe better than nothing?

Lurker

hmmm i guess i could give apple a call and see what they say. and wow! that's amazing that they found your key!!
    i really hope GV finds it!!!
    Thanks for the feedback everyone!!

Lurker

oh and does anyone know roughly when they would post up lost items? a week or two after the event?

Sympathies to the OP. Usually they have lost and found about a week after, but two festivals this year might mean extra week.

Weekend 2 goers should back up their phones right now!!! Don't put it off, there were three lost phones at Refused. I can't imagine how many get lost throughout a weekend.

If you had iCloud set up like you say, your pix should be in your photostream. I wouldn't expect anything to post until after stagecoach.
    ______
    1999, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Lurker

Everyone going to weekend 2 should definitely turn on their location services and back everything up!!

and i got an email back from lost and found and they said nothing showed up.

there is a guy out there states he worked security for coachella, he conviently ended up with over 10 iphones you can hear them ringing in the background and our phone camera and who knows what else he got, we communicated with him on OUR phone thinking he was going to send it back and turns out he was jurking the chain he never intended to send the phone back. I see the only way to get back at him is to post this as many times as I see a lost and found post, good luck.

Coachella tweeted that you can email LandFguy@yahoo.com if you lost something. Good luck!
    (https://twitter.com/#!/coachella)

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion77 View Post
    there is a guy out there states he worked security for coachella, he conviently ended up with over 10 iphones you can hear them ringing in the background and our phone camera and who knows what else he got, we communicated with him on OUR phone thinking he was going to send it back and turns out he was jurking the chain he never intended to send the phone back. I see the only way to get back at him is to post this as many times as I see a lost and found post, good luck.
    What on earth is he going to do with all those phones and electronics...Karma is going to hit him bad. You spoke with him though??? What did he say? and this should definitely be brought up with the coachella peeps!