Thread: Lost And found??

Unhappy Lost And found??

Does anyone know when the info will be up? I lost my wallet and am trying to contact someone from the venue to see if
    Anyone was amazing Enough to turn it in?? I know it's wishfully thinking..PLEASE let me
    Know if Anyone has any type Of info on this.. Thanks! Xoxoxo

Robyn Garrison

Default Re: Lost And found??

I also lost my backpack (stolen?) from the Beer tent Saturday pm. Only contained sentimental items of little monetary value to anyone else. The L&F booth claimed they don't have it, but when an info booth personel radio'd in to L&F headquarters, they said they had it. HELP! Are they going to post all found items? I am also seeking this information.
    Michelle

I also lost my black Calvin Klein wallet at Coachella. If anyone has it please let me know

there is a guy out there states he worked security for coachella, he conviently ended up with over 10 iphones you can hear them ringing in the background and our phone,cameras and whatever else he says he ended up with, we communicated with him on OUR phone he lead us to believe he was sending the phone back, we even went as far as setting up fedex pick up and turns out he was jurking the chain he never intended to send the phone back. I see the only way to get back at him is to post this as many times as I see a lost and found post, good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion77 View Post
    there is a guy out there states he worked security for coachella, he conviently ended up with over 10 iphones you can hear them ringing in the background and our phone,cameras and whatever else he says he ended up with, we communicated with him on OUR phone he lead us to believe he was sending the phone back, we even went as far as setting up fedex pick up and turns out he was jurking the chain he never intended to send the phone back. I see the only way to get back at him is to post this as many times as I see a lost and found post, good luck.
    Stop.
    Just stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion77 View Post
    don't do drugs

your posts are slightly annoying, should have been more alert and responsible when it came to your valuables

.................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer