Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MISSED CONNECTIONS COACHELLA 2012 WEEKEND 1

Lurker

Default Re: MISSED CONNECTIONS COACHELLA 2012 WEEKEND 1

Anyone staying At the Renaissance in Palm Springs! Your new Canadian friends Lewis and Andrew are here!

Paul from Maine?....

Wow a lot of Canadians this year.

The two cute but ditzy Canadian girls (sisters maybe?) with large sunglasses. My friend and I heard you arguing as you were looking around for your car in lot 14. We hollered and offered to walk with you and find it after we finished what we were drinking. We talked at my car for a while and it was clear you had no idea what lot you parked in. One of you handed me the keys to your rent-a-car to help us know what to look for (Chrysler?). Then you took off in a hurry saying you were headed off to the other car lot. I noticed as you were getting smaller in the distance that your keys were still in my hand. You ignored our cries to come back. I did not have the energy to chase after you. We did our best to get your keys back to you and I hope you're still not looking for your car haha

That's fucked up

Wink Danced during Snoop/Dre, Eyes met dozens of times, I couldnt stop smiling!

You: gorgeous, tall (maybe 5'6"-5'8" ish?), dark hair, captivating eyes, and the way you moved... just incredible.
    Your friend: cute little blonde, a bit shorter than you.
    Me: Tall (6'4"), wearing a white baseball hat and black shirt/pullover.

We were just to the right of the main stage's soundbooth, we locked eyes soon as Dre/Snoop's set began and danced for a bit.
    You left for a while, but our eyes met a few dozen times while you and your friends talked (about me - they weren't exactly discrete with their finger pointing - haha).
    Toward the end of the show - when your girlfriends finally gave you the OK - you switched spots with one of them to move closer to me.
    When I finally got your attention, the show had ended... I guess timing really is everything... I should have just gone up and danced with you again the second I noticed you'd switched spots; no idea what was holding me back.

I wish I would have stayed for a minute to learn your name and get your number... I got the feeling you felt the same. I realize the chances are slim-to-none that you will ever see this... but I couldn't think of any other way to reach out.

I'd give just about anything to see those eyes again.

If this is you, please reply!
    If this is one of her girlfriends by chance, PLEASE pass this along!
    [/SIZE]

Banned

those many girls i creampied and just left business cards for a low cost abortion clinic in san diego

They way you moved....just incredible.

9/12: Shifted @ Mercer
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/3-5: Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival
    10/4: Ought @ BoH
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

There I was laying on the ground of the campgrounds (112th street) late Sunday night looking at the stars. Suddenly, I felt something kick my foot, looked up, and there you were. It was Gumby about to collapse on to my face. And then...you did. The pain was only temporary but the laughter will last forever.

i was dancing in an orange top at the front row of flylo, you started grind raping me. unfortunately there was a missed connection between my fist and your nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by flowbee View Post
    Wow a lot of Canadians this year.

The two cute but ditzy Canadian girls (sisters maybe?) with large sunglasses. My friend and I heard you arguing as you were looking around for your car in lot 14. We hollered and offered to walk with you and find it after we finished what we were drinking. We talked at my car for a while and it was clear you had no idea what lot you parked in. One of you handed me the keys to your rent-a-car to help us know what to look for (Chrysler?). Then you took off in a hurry saying you were headed off to the other car lot. I noticed as you were getting smaller in the distance that your keys were still in my hand. You ignored our cries to come back. I did not have the energy to chase after you. We did our best to get your keys back to you and I hope you're still not looking for your car haha
    Jesus, when sobriety hit them, that must have hurt.
    "What happened to the keys?!" " I gave them to the guys who were trying to rape us, before we ran off" "Oh..."

Buck and his girlfriend: We had a great hugging session in front of Explosions in the Sky because I kept seeing you two throughout the day.

Shane? Ryan? Guy with DEVO glasses in front of Madness: Great group of people to bullshit with who shared my excitement for one of the best bands of the weekend, made them all the better.

Kim: You were my personal salsa teacher on Friday night and also gorgeous with a nice Latin body. Such a magical night, I would have stayed up and done drugs with you all night if I wasn't so tired and worried about missing good acts on Saturday....fuck I'm a nerd, thanks for knocking something off my bucket list though. (Learning how the salsa coming down was probably the highlight of my camping adventures, amazing) You gave me your number but I think it was only for the purpose of getting drugs from me.

Burner in front of Modeselektor: You were hot in those hot shorts and I wanted to bump and grind you. Unfortunately I was too busy not giving a fuck about anything and losing control because I was listening to Modeselektor.

Most of all Alessy? Elissy? Don't know how to spell her name honestly: Having such an amazing conversation at the merchant booth and getting really deep in just a matter of minutes during Snoop and Dr. Dre. You really gave such a wonderful little bright mark on the end of such a wonderful weekend. Good luck with your ventures! I'm sure you'll change the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by pachucasunrise View Post
    Thought this said Of Mice & Men. Now THAT'S a scary thought...
    Quote Originally Posted by iantmcfarland View Post
    Just don't schedule them anywhere near White Rabbits.

Nicole from Vancouver! met u by the porta potties when i was trippin on special K and couldnt walk straight without dancing with every step cuz the ground was shaky. nothing really romantic per se, but i'd like to see that pic u took of us. had a great time! love!

Wheelchair Epidemic hawkingvsreeve's Avatar

You were all over the place. Every stage I was at, every line for food, hell I even saw you at the porta-shitters. Everywhere I turned, there you were, enjoying the music and the festival, enjoying the people around you. You were courteous and appreciative, and your excitement was infectious. I wanted to talk longer but I had a girlfriend at the time so I didn't speak to many strangers. If I could do it again though, I would have savored the moments we shared, as I now know I will never see you again. It's hard to remember your name, as I didn't hear it exactly as you were running off and yelling it to me. You were so excited for your next set and I still catch myself daydreaming of following you wherever you were headed. PM me if you read this. I think you said your name was Pre-2007 Coachella Crowd.
    Quote Originally Posted by obzen View Post
    Giant. Fucking. Bjork. Buttons.
    last.fm

Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar

The girl with weekend camping sweat in her hair, wearing a white loose fishnet top with flower things on her nipples. Sorry I don't sell drugs or smoke cigarettes. That was a blunt you saw me smoking. How did narcyou not get caught up when that security pointednarc at your stash and narczig zag in your lap with his flashlight? ; ) And most of all, to the girl who was dancing in front of me until her Brofriend got jealous and put an arm around her to steal her away from the general area of my penis. Who then proceeded to put her finger in his face in an attempt to get him to back off. Good show. Justice + Bros = moderate disgust. Plus points for all signs of integrity.

Most of you at Coachella 2012.

Please die

Yikes.

I'm looking for a guy name nick I believe he's prop from Santa clarita we were car camping on 150th and park ave we were neighbors my friends name was lucky all I saw was a sticker for scu on the car and I only remember two of his friends chase and Alex I only wish I got his last name and said bye or even talk to him :/

Default Re: Danced during Snoop/Dre, Eyes met dozens of times, I couldnt stop smiling!

Quote Originally Posted by doubleohmike View Post
    the way you moved... just incredible.
    I wonder if anyone has said this to describe me.
    FYF 08/23-08/24
    Chvrches 09/19
    Banks 10/16
    Digitalism 11/08

Unhappy Re: MISSED CONNECTIONS COACHELLA 2012 WEEKEND 1

Asian Nick camped at 150th and park ave we were neighbors you were with a group of guys and two girls I was with three other girls and one guy name lucky we didn't talk much but wish we had you guys were promoting a brand justcolleges.com and had a scu sticker on the car every morning you slept in the back of the car.

Regis from Sweden or Switzerland: I hope you found what you were looking for.

Noel from I don't remember where: that black eye looked beautiful on you

Ben from NorCal: you're the coolest person ever

Mexican guy with the pink elephant during Metronomy: fuck you.
    pillows and parties

to the two guys from SF (one guy was a pedi cab driver??) we walked back to the shuttle with on saturday night..., not intentionally... but heard eachother complaining of the long ass walk. before we knew it we were there. thank you for the great conversation. (we were bummed we walked away hearing karma police.)

To the Mexican American from Los Angeles/Long Beach I met on Sunday Weekend 1 Coachella 2012,
    came up to me to ask if i wanted to go on the Ferris Wheel with you
    After that spent most of the night together... left Snoop and Dre to go back to your tent (with the air-mattress) and yes, it was HUGE
    had a huge tattoo across your chest and said you toured the country with a band

Remember me your friend from the Caribbean? Long curly red hair?
    walked me home at 5am as my phone died and i didn't want my (fairly new) friends to leave me
    idk what the point of this is?... but thinking about going again this year and was wondering if you were too?
    Doubt you'll ever see this but can't blame me for trying can you? :) i had the most fun last year with you
    Lost my temp phone 2 days later :(
    but should've taken your name and email... would've been better

skeptical of randoms responding to this so i do have security questions if perchance you do see this
    Last edited by Giinkies; 03-09-2013 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Giinkies View Post
    To the Mexican American from Los Angeles/Long Beach I met on Sunday Weekend 1 Coachella 2012,
    Spent most of the night together after going on the ferris wheel... left Snoop and Dre to go back to your tent (with the air-matress) and yes, it was HUGE.
    Remember me your friend from the Caribbean? Long curly red hair?
    idk what the point of this is?... but thinking about going again this year and was wondering if you were too?
    Doubt you'll ever see this but can't blame me for trying can you?
    Lost my temp phone 2 days later
    Still got those air mattresses! PM me!
    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    Is that written in some sort of underground rat language I'm not familiar with?

Just kidding...
    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    Is that written in some sort of underground rat language I'm not familiar with?

To the guy at M83 who wouldn't shut the fuck up about how he thought no one knew any other song besides Midnight City.. Suck a bag of dicks
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewski27 View Post
    Wouldn't it be hilarious if Daft Punk were to play, but at the end, they take of their helmets and it was Justice all along? And they're all like "We are Juusteeeece!"

To the giant group of bears at M83: call me.