Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Showers at the Campground

Default Re: Showers at the Campground

weekend 1 and never waited more than a few minutes.
    last.fm | facebook | twitter | tumblr
    2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011
    2012 2013
    11/19 Night Terrors of 1927 at Soda Bar 11/11 & 11/18 Night Terrors of 1927 at The Echo
    1/23 Dent May at The Echo 1/19/14 Volcano Choir at H.o.B. San Diego

Showers were fine for weekend two. I was using the Lot 8 showers. All weekend except for Sunday because two of the male trailers went down. The wait was no more than 10 minutes though. I think two of the female trailers also went down. VIP Showers were pointless. I went into the showers after the show on Friday expecting it to be freezing cold, but hot water was readily available. The cold shower was still nice though.

Oh yeah i totally forgot to mention, on the third day (W1) there was a huge line for the girls shower and none for the boys. When we were walking out, we heard the guys working there talking about how some camper had stolen a men's sign, put it on top of the women's sign, and successfully converted a girl's trailer into a guy's one. I don't know how the fuck he managed to pull that off, pretty dickish and yet hilarious at the same time. They had it sorted out when we left and the girl's line was gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdb23 View Post
    but dude, these guys are talking about wizards piss, they're already in danger mode.

I didn't plan on showering at Coachellla (brought lots of wipes), but I ended up buying a towel at the General Store and showering each night after the festival ended and it was magical.

No lines in lot 10 and hardly anyone there. Felt great to step out clean in the cooler air at 2 AM and not be sweating profusely (at least til the sun came up again).
    https://soundcloud.com/longaisles

Friday: Outkast, The Knife, Broken Bells, Jagwar Ma, Dum Dum Girls, Wye Oak, Caravan Palace, The Glitch Mob, Woodkid
    Saturday: MGMT, Fatboy Slim, CHVRCHES, Washed Out, Future Islands, DARKSIDE, Banks, Bear Hands, Galantis, Warpaint, Mogwai, Nas, Temples
    Sunday: Arcade Fire, Beck, Disclosure, Little Dragon, Chance the Rapper, STRFKR, Aluna George, Flight Facilities, J Roddy Walston

first timer (first post too), bought a towel on thursday and showered all 3 days after. no more than 10-15min wait by lot 10. pretty good experience

I was prepared to not shower this past weekend because I heard about how shitty the lines (and the showers) were. But taking that shower every morning was glorious.
    The ladies showers weren't as bad as I expected & I survived the lines. VIP is so not worth the wait. Why do you need to use a blow dryer when walking back to your campsite is enough to dry your hair? Also, no one gives a fuck what you look like the morning after a crazy night, which is the best part.