Thread: Bumbershoot

Arrow Bumbershoot

This might have already been posted, but here it is.

>>>

Pssstů
    BumberFans, we've got a sweet Insider's Deal for you. You listening? We're giving you a head start on your summer planning, AND passing on some incredible savings to you. Bumbershoot 3-day passes are available now ONLY for BumberFans, at the insanely low price of $60.

Just visit the Bumbershoot Store, log in and enter the promotional code "INSIDER" to get your hook-up.

This deal is available ONLY to BumberFans while limited quantities last, so if your friends want in, they will have to join the club, too. Be sure to let 'em know, and hurry up about itů this is a limited offer!

Nice.
    "my ovaries are bigger than your testicles"

"Procrastination is like masturbation...It feels good until you realize you're screwing yourself"

Default Re: Bumbershoot

it will still be cheap when you find out the line up. you can get passes at starbucks in wa (dont know about anyplace else) for like 15 a day or somthing like that. even if you pay full price its still cheap.
    i dont think the line up is out yet, still too early. last year they didnt have anyone that i wanted to see that badly and plus i was already moved to california at that point so i didnt go.
    mudhoney was awsome 2 years back though....

Default Re: Bumbershoot

Bumbershoot is an automatic for me every year, as I live across the street from Seattle Center. $60 for the three day pass is a hell of a deal and with their new alliance with AEG I'm sure that the lineup will be quality.