Default Kaskade

Anyone catch his set? How was it?

Default Re: Kaskade

PRobably shit like it has been in the past few years

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Electrotek View Post
    PRobably shit like it has been in the past few years
    you were probably at david guetta.. you don't know shit about kaskade.. or the word genre for that matter. you also probably like to eat cocks

Quote Originally Posted by Josesativa View Post
    you were probably at david guetta.. you don't know shit about kaskade.. or the word genre for that matter. you also probably like to eat cocks
    Why would I want to waste my time with more gutter filth?

kaskade is unreal

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Electrotek View Post
    Why would I want to waste my time with more gutter filth?
    you clearly can't see that you are a douche. ... gtfo out of here with your shit ... kaskade is many times better than afrojack and guetta.. i'm not saying he's the best but goddamn that man delivers!!! the way he uses vocals is just unreal... please go fucking kill yourself if you think kaskade is not worthy of your time

you clearly can't see that you are a douche. ... gtfo out of here with your shit ... kaskade is many times better than afrojack and guetta.. i'm not saying he's the best but goddamn that man delivers!!! the way he uses vocals is just unreal... please go fucking kill yourself if you think kaskade is not worthy of your time
    He did deliver....in 2006.

The funniest part about this is that I can guarantee you have no idea how much of a dipshit you're making yourself sound like.

Oh, and Kaskade's set blew. Sorry I'm not sorry for telling the truth
    Quote Originally Posted by sonicc View Post
    Fuck "themule"

So wait...

You're big upping generic crap...

and to defend this...

you're saying it's better than OTHER generic crap?

Amazing!

Everyone stop being such fucking weenies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammoth85 View Post
    I hope Wario and Donkey Kong don't conflict.

but really guys, how was it? i want to have one crazy night in the sahara, and i dont listen to radiohead so seeing kaskade was the plan.

^
    Was there for a bit of his set. The vocals he's known for just got lost. He did sound generic. I left.
    Always wear a helmut

Best EDM set of the weekend. Great crowd. I surprised myself about how much of a Kaskade fan I really am.
    I'ma ball at the mall shuttin' down the sea wall

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Porter View Post
    Best EDM set of the weekend. Great crowd. I surprised myself about how much of a Kaskade fan I really am.
    great!

yea i was at radiohead and it was lame so i made my way over to kaskade and i got in right infront of the left speakers...good set, was suprised
    2012w1
    2013w1

Lurker

Kaskade's set was unreal!! Definitely one of my favorite but Calvin Harris took the cake for best EDM set for the weekend in my opinion!!!
    He played a lot of classics which was amazing just wish wish wishhh he played dynasty!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mzyip View Post
    Kaskade's set was unreal!! Definitely one of my favorite but Calvin Harris took the cake for best EDM set for the weekend in my opinion!!!
    He played a lot of classics which was amazing just wish wish wishhh he played dynasty!!
    and your point became moot soooo quick.

So did he actually play "I Remember" and "Angel on my Shoulder" in its entirety? I feel like lately he just plays bits of teases here and there and he adds a bunch of unnecessary electro shit to it which kind of kills the songs.

The last time I remember him playing both of those songs whole (or most of it) was Coachella 2010, and that was also the best Kaskade set I've seen yet.

played them both and closed with a really cool reworking of I Remember. Kaskade went surprisingly hard. Definitely had the crowd rocking. Oh, and his new visual show was the best of the weekend. I wandered around all saturday night and I would suggest u start at kaskade and head to radiohead for the last third of their set (finished much better than it started) perfect recipe for saturday night success

If he didn't spin anything good off Love Mysterious, NO CARE EVER

Lurker

he was way better than I expected, I left radiohead cause I just wasn't getting into it and fuck the sahara was getting crazy with this guy.

We ventured over there for a few minutes to escape some tripped out creepers over at Radiohead, and it was basically the worst few minutes of the festival for me. At the time, every screen was blasting huge flame videos sooo intense and the WORST MUSIC EVER blasting your face off, ahhhh it was like a horrible pit of hell. A lot of people were apparently enjoying it though.
    We escaped to the Mojave to watch Sub Focus, who had some of the best dance visuals of the fest, but dnb + dubstep not really my dance flavor either, however tons of people were there going nuts having a blast. Still, a pretty show and good alternative to the Sahara...
    Coachella 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011!!!, 2012 (w1), 2013 (w2), 2014! (w2)...

Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    Flowers are born to die, bro

Kaskade just plays what he thinks the masses want to hear these days... Which is total cheesed-out garbage. Such a fucking sellout, he used to play real house music...
    Quote Originally Posted by sonicc View Post
    Fuck "themule"

he was way better last year. he released balls again but this time the wind instantly blew them all back on stage
    Quote Originally Posted by shoegazer76 View Post
    Passion Pit drew the biggest congregation of white people that couldn't dance that I've ever seen.

malcolmjamalaweful malcolmjama1awesome's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hayleymoo View Post
    he released balls again
    how did that work out for you

Yes, 2010 show was so much better. House music mostly just tease these days, like Guetta, SHM, etc. Kaskade is following that same path and his peak was 3-4 years ago. It's about channeling towards advertising/marketing than music to be more popular, "Identity" tour last year and "Freak of Nature" this year. House DJs these days just wants audience to sing along, like hip-hop and rap.

Quote Originally Posted by imjihoon View Post
    Yes, 2010 show was so much better. House music mostly just tease these days, like Guetta, SHM, etc. Kaskade is following that same path and his peak was 3-4 years ago. It's about channeling towards advertising/marketing than music to be more popular, "Identity" tour last year and "Freak of Nature" this year. House DJs these days just wants audience to sing along, like hip-hop and rap.
    You guys crack me up!

Lurker

Kaskade was pretty awful, and I am a Kaskade/EDM fan. Most EDM performances this year sounded generic as hell...unfortunately, Kaskade was no different.

Sub Focus is on at the same time as Kaskade. If he is able to get through his set without blowing out his mixer (or something), it should be a pretty fun time.

Kaskade was mind blowing. I was about 3 or 4 rows of people from the front. Everyone had room to dance, no one was shoving. Was one of my best rave experiences. AMAZING

The Postal Service - Greek Theater - July 27
    Outside Lands - Golden Gate Park - August 9-11

Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    Just wash your hands off after. I don't want to be high fiving your stink palm.