Thread: SELLING SAFARI TENT w/ 2 ALL ARTIST ACCESS PASSES - WEEK 2 --MAKE AN OFFER! AMAZING!

Default SELLING SAFARI TENT w/ 2 ALL ARTIST ACCESS PASSES - WEEK 2 --MAKE AN OFFER! AMAZING!

SELLING SAFARI TENT w/ 2 ALL ARTIST ACCESS PASSES - WEEK 2
    I am considering selling my WEEK 2 SAFARI TENT with (2) ALL ARTIST PASSES as I had a friend who had something come up and can't go. The tent has two queen Size Beds.

It cost $6,500.00. Click on this link for more information: http://valleymusictravel.com/coachella_tents.php
    I WILL CONSIDER ALL REASONABLE OFFERS!!

This is the only way to obtain an all access Artist pass to Coachella!!!
    (unless you know one of the Artists). This allows you exclusive back-stage access and viewing from the front of the stage.
    It allows you to take a golf cart shuttle from the exclusive safari tent area to backstage.

SAFARI TENTS (INCLUDES TWO ARTIST PASSES TO COACHELLA)
    Exclusive area includes separate check-in location, furnished shakir style tents with air conditioning, private restrooms & showers, golf cart shuttles to and from stages, free private parking lot, drop off area, breakfast and late night snacks, added security, outdoor chairs, shade tents + outdoor lighting, games and more!

Banned

Default Re: SELLING SAFARI TENT w/ 2 ALL ARTIST ACCESS PASSES - WEEK 2 --MAKE AN OFFER! AMAZ

50 bucks

Default Re: SELLING SAFARI TENT w/ 2 ALL ARTIST ACCESS PASSES - WEEK 2 --MAKE AN OFFER! AMAZ

You wish. What you smoking Mr. Sativa?

Banned

50.25 take it or leave it

old school

60 bucks right here!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepingrock View Post
    60 bucks right here!
    yay for trolling!

I offer $2000.

Lurker

I can offer you 3000?

a horse!

Lurker

I can offer 3000

20bucks hook it up

Quote Originally Posted by dishon View Post
    SELLING SAFARI TENT w/ 2 ALL ARTIST ACCESS PASSES - WEEK 2
    I am considering selling my WEEK 2 SAFARI TENT with (2) ALL ARTIST PASSES as I had a friend who had something come up and can't go. The tent has two queen Size Beds.

It cost $6,500.00. Click on this link for more information: http://valleymusictravel.com/coachella_tents.php
    I WILL CONSIDER ALL REASONABLE OFFERS!!

This is the only way to obtain an all access Artist pass to Coachella!!!
    (unless you know one of the Artists). This allows you exclusive back-stage access and viewing from the front of the stage.
    It allows you to take a golf cart shuttle from the exclusive safari tent area to backstage.

SAFARI TENTS (INCLUDES TWO ARTIST PASSES TO COACHELLA)
    Exclusive area includes separate check-in location, furnished shakir style tents with air conditioning, private restrooms & showers, golf cart shuttles to and from stages, free private parking lot, drop off area, breakfast and late night snacks, added security, outdoor chairs, shade tents + outdoor lighting, games and more!
    are these still available?

are these still available

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Scott View Post
    are these still available
    Peter, if this is still available could you please tell me how you plan to travel back in time and possibly take me with you?

Yes, please let us know how Coachella 2012 goes.

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    Yes, please let us know how Coachella 2012 goes.
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LMAO!!

Call me 805 455 3517 will buy if you still have

If you are a guy, I'll give you a blow job for each ticket.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

This thread
    Quote Originally Posted by dj12inches View Post
    What makes me qualified? I've watched EVERY fucking episode of American Idol, and every single episode of The Voice...Forget that I won departmental music awards when I was in the 8th grade choir.

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    If you are a guy, I'll give you a blow job for each ticket.
    how could you NOT accept this offer

What if the dude has a 70's bush below...problem?
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    she should get an abortion then go to chella
    Quote Originally Posted by Bougie24 View Post
    You people are disgusting for posting this shit on my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Look up your moms skirt when she is dancing

GPS is really old. Like, gummer old. I doubt he would expect anything less
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .