Thread: HELP! GA with no place to stay! We drive in exchange for car camping/car companion

Exclamation HELP! GA with no place to stay! We drive in exchange for car camping/car companion

Hello, my boyfriend and I are in a bind with having GA, but no place to stay. We are willing to drive to tag for a car camping pass. We have a canopy, ice chests and all that we would need including food.

OR- another option is buy a car companion pass and camp with people we meet. The problem is you have to know someone with a car camping pass to buy a car companion. Can you help by allowing me to use your account info (not to worry I only need email and last four digits of the card that you used to purchase your car caping pass)?

We are outgoing, fun, respectful and honest people just looking to have a FANTASTIC time. I hope someone can help us!

Thanks,
    McKyla
    georgemckyla@gmail.com

Default Re: HELP! GA with no place to stay! We drive in exchange for car camping/car companio

hey whats up. 2 guys coming in from Colorado on a greyhound bus. Our ride cancelled on us so now we're busing it. We still have the car camping pass but now we don't have a car. If you want to meet up and let us ride in with you then you can share our camp spot.

Default Re: HELP! GA with no place to stay! We drive in exchange for car camping/car companio

Sounds great. If you would like to call me so we can chat my number is (805) 459-5353. I hope everything works out!!