Thread: Wanting to upgrade my 5 GA tickets to VIP - How?? At all possible??

Lurker

Default Wanting to upgrade my 5 GA tickets to VIP - How?? At all possible??

Hoping that there is a way to upgrade my Weekend 2 GA passes (5 in total) to VIP passes. Anybody got a smart idea...thanks!!! Rock on!!

Default Re: Wanting to upgrade my 5 GA tickets to VIP - How?? At all possible??

rock on, brah

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 2012Coachella View Post
    Hoping that there is a way to upgrade my Weekend 2 GA passes (5 in total) to VIP passes. Anybody got a smart idea...thanks!!! Rock on!!
    Seriously don't do it. Not worth it. you could do much else with that extra $1500
    last.fm
    6/15/14 Failure - Glasshouse // 7/9/14 Cloud Nothings/Metz - Roxy
    7/16/14 Planes Mistaken For Stars - Echo // 8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL
    9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

Interested to know why you would want to do this. Are there significant benefits that you think you're going to get? In reality the "benefits" are not worth it. Regardless, there isn't any way to do it since VIP is sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Seriously don't do it. Not worth it. you could do much else with that extra $1500
    This. If you guys have an extra $300 each to blow you'll have a much better time spending it on other shit.

This is my first Coachella and I bought VIP passes since I did not know any better. I guess I'll see if they were worth it next weekend.

well, to answer your question, no. I'm pretty certain all thickets are sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by whostorm05 View Post
    This is my first Coachella and I bought VIP passes since I did not know any better. I guess I'll see if they were worth it next weekend.
    If it makes you feel better, you'll be eating poutine from The Gravy Train and I won't. If you are into celeb spotting you'll have a much higher chance of seeing/meeting someone in VIP. Plus you'll be able to use credit cards, whereas the rest of us have to carry cash.

it's not worth it....the ONLY thing you'll actaully use is the restrooms....it's a waste of money

you aren't seeing anyone "famous" in VIP....they all have artist passes
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    she should get an abortion then go to chella
    Quote Originally Posted by Bougie24 View Post
    You people are disgusting for posting this shit on my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Look up your moms skirt when she is dancing

I think the very first time the VIP tickets were sold at Coachella you had free food (like fruits & snacks) and an open bar. Not anymore. You'll have more fun in front of the stages & inside the tents anyways.
    Class of 1999, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 W2, 2013 W1 & 2014 W2

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
    How can some1 still 100 dollars from a broke single mom!!!!! WTF!! People r so getto!! I wouldint do that to some1 I hate