Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: VIP problems for all

Default Re: VIP problems for all

Should of spent the the extra money on a fucking tutor....
    Quote Originally Posted by softbulletin View Post
    I don't agree with him, but he has every right to complain. The people who complain about the complainers are even worse in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by LongshotJoe View Post
    But the WORST are the people who complain about the people complaining about the complainers. Those people should probably kill themselves.

old school

They don't allow VIPs into the front area because there isn't enough room for the 9,000 people that are willing to pay double. This number was revealed last year in the billboard box score.

Default Re: Handle Your Eyes Instead of the Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by sumile View Post
    It's hard to wow gold
    envision a computer you are able to carry on with the eyes, wow gold
    anyway the technologies exists and want be at one's disposal on shop shelves in the following several of several years.
    Swedish unwavering Tobii, a be a prime mover in peer at tracking technology, has about of a trail to maintain the open out blind of a notebook wow gold
    or desktop with your eyes that's actuate within a spot of an inch.
    The engineering was 1st created offered to men and women with handicaps, but it definitely is progressed and can soon be accessible to the basic every tom.
    Fairly soon it is achievable to test e-mails along with your arms behind your chairperson, scrolling up and down with your eyes. Or in holder you are taking in behalf of in FIFA soccer it is possible to alter a purposefulness where to fly the ball by thinking hither the characters upper class left-wing corner in the goal.
    .................................................. .................................................. ...........................
    le *sigh*. At least this forum uses the rel=nofollow directive. Sent your site along to G for review. enjoy!
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkingvsreeve View Post
    Perhaps if you had spent more time planning your sets out and less time playing slutty Indian this wouldn't be so difficult for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    They don't allow VIPs into the front area because there isn't enough room for the 9,000 people that are willing to pay double. This number was revealed last year in the billboard box score.
    I think we will see higher numbers this year. I went VIP this year and in 2011 and it was FAR more crowded this year. At one point I had to queue for 20 minutes to get into main stage VIP to meet someone before going to a set - that's when you know you have been ripped off.....

Had a guest pass and got mean looks from disappointed VIP wristband holders when I went into an empty guest viewing space that was WAAAAAAY too big. I feel for you guys. VIP is bullshit.
    Coachella - '12 --- Lollapalooza - '08 --- Sasquatch - '06, '09, '10, '11
    Friday: M83 : Explosions in the Sky : Amon Tobin
    Saturday: Radiohead : Flying Lotus : tune-yards : Childish Gambino : The Shins : Jeff Mangum : Godspeed You! Black Emperor : SBTRKT
    Sunday: Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg : DJ Shadow : At the Drive-In : Beats Antique : The Weeknd : Girl Talk :

The guest viewing spaces should be MUCH smaller.
    COACHELLA 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by RJAYLUMIBAO View Post
    For the last 3years Ive noticed that people with VIP have always been aloud in the front of the stage , in the rose garden , and other VIP area .... I got the vip last year and had no problem So thiswe decided to get VIP and when we first got there we were told that once a again that VIP was aloud up front and same privileges as every year krill later during the day when we wanted to get upfront they told us that it changed and we weren't aloud anywhere different but the rose garden and that VIP is just a wast of $300..well we spoke to the head security of every stage, a women a customer service who was rude as all hell and others who were working and we got such mixed answers that no one seemed to jow what was going on... I was told to bad that this is how it has always been and I would have no chance getting money back or anying by customer service, I was told from the head surcurity of a few stages that for the last 3 years or so it has just changed this year and showed me a border that had VIP yes but a price of tape I it that was over the yes but changed to no for allowing people up front ....what is going on this year ?!?!? Even around 10 pm I tried to get into the rose garden and it was so backed up that no one could get in ... It took 20 min to get threw the gate to get in !? What is going on this year!!!!!
    Cloud9? Wait, no, cloud is much more coherent.
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    I'm still waiting for Jack White to finally admit that he invented the guitar.

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Riggins33 View Post
    "Aloud", was my favorite part.
    same
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

i was walking through lot 8 saturday to get in to the venue and heard some over-priveleged fuckwads bitching about going through security twice.

'everyone has to go through security twice', i say.

'fuck that, we didn't pay $3000 to go through two security lines.'

' sorry you're an idiot.'
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....

Quote Originally Posted by RezBanana View Post
    Oh, the irony! You're right, though, he should HAVE.
    Upcoming: 04/11/14-04/13/14 - Coachella Weekend One; 04/18/14-04/20/14 - Coachella Weekend Two; 08/19/14 - NIN/Soundgarden (Isleta Amphitheater - Albuquerque, NM)

This year, when catching Nero at the Sahara tent, I saw people being let into a small area just to the left of the stage & it looked like they were wearing VIP wristbands (although I didn't have to best view with the several feet in front of me full of people). This alone made me think VIP may be worth it next year… but I've been reading several reviews on it, and was wondering if it would be worth it to double the price of my ticket for VIP next year. In other words: is the extra space, additional food/drink selection, convenient walkways, and air conditioned areas that are all promised worth it in the end?

Sorry - Lots of meanies and haters - apparently jealous that you had the bucks to pay for VIP. And I agree, when you pay for something, you should get it. I also got ripped off paying for VIP - never again. Always someone out there trying to steal from ya. I've been to the last 3 Coachella Festivals and thought this one was the absolute WORST run event I've ever attended.
    Lots of DUMB ASSES working the event this year.
    Thank you to the few workers who were AWESOME, HELPFUL AND SUPER COOL!!!

you sound like a miserable person to begin with, though.

Quote Originally Posted by ELIZA83TH View Post
    This year, when catching Nero at the Sahara tent, I saw people being let into a small area just to the left of the stage & it looked like they were wearing VIP wristbands
    those were guest passes. general public can't buy them.

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    ahh, i see! thank you for clearing that up!

forget VIP. not worth it

I stopped reading this guy's post after the third "sentence". Such a pain in the ass to read. USE PERIODS, IT IS NOT HARD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammoth85 View Post
    I hope Wario and Donkey Kong don't conflict.

a 'woman' that works in my office commented on another co-workers fb status without using any punctuation whatsoever.

i very calmly replied, ' punctuation is your friend'.

"What's punctuation?' she inquires to her office-mate.

lulz ensue.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexecutioner View Post
    If you want it bad enough, then put in the effort to get a good spot like everybody else. The people who camp out all day to see their favorite band deserve to be up front, not stuck behind somebody who just happens to have a rich daddy.
    This x10
    The Glitter Freeze

Coachella 99-10 Vet, the run has ended in 2011

Coachella vet here. 2013 will be my 11th. VIP is a big waste of money!!! Also...What the fuck is up with the "Guest" sections??? The worse one, is the Coachella stage. Right in front of the stage. I was cool with the barriers that run down the middle, but the section in front of the stage is some bullshit. Also, I'm starting a fund...get the guy who started this thread a private English 101 tutor. Lets get this guy some quality "edumacation"....I mean education ;0)

To the OP who will probably never log on again,
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhand View Post
    Keep on chugging. 788 more posts and you can submit your application.
    PARTYNEXTDOOR for 2014

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    Security guards told us it was for VIP people. But then again, security usually has no idea what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by SEEDYMIG420 View Post
    Coachella vet here. 2013 will be my 11th. VIP is a big waste of money!!! Also...What the fuck is up with the "Guest" sections??? The worse one, is the Coachella stage. Right in front of the stage. I was cool with the barriers that run down the middle, but the section in front of the stage is some bullshit. Also, I'm starting a fund...get the guy who started this thread a private English 101 tutor. Lets get this guy some quality "edumacation"....I mean education ;0)
    I remember you. Nice to see you haven't gotten any smarter.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexecutioner View Post
    If you want it bad enough, then put in the effort to get a good spot like everybody else. The people who camp out all day to see their favorite band deserve to be up front, not stuck behind somebody who just happens to have a rich daddy.
    People who camp out in front of one stage all day destroy the spirit of music festivals. If you only care about one band/performer, just go to a solo show. If it was up to me, security would clear out every stage after every performance.

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
    destroy the spirit of music festivals
    lol

People who camp out all day don't effect my enjoyment at all. Let them do what they want.
    Arcade Fire - Sir Richard Bishop, Bill Orcutt - Spoon - Paul McCartney - Steve Gunn - Beserktown Fest - Slint - Sleep - Swans - Owen Pallett - Neutral Milk Hotel - Chris Thile & Edgar Meyer - Bobby Bradford Quartet - Matana Roberts - Wadada Leo Smith, Anthony Braxton - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Songs for Unseen Warhol Films - Ben Frost, Tim Hecker, Pete Swanson - Ryoji Ikeda - Slowdive - A Winged Victory for the Sullen - John Zorn Marathon

Quote Originally Posted by RezBanana View Post
    I believe what you meant to say was, "a hooker."
    Youth, you son of a bitch, where did you go?

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Ocean View Post
    so I assume you've never been cunt punched at a festival? Well lucky you!

People who camp out in front of one stage all day destroy the spirit of music festivals. If you only care about one band/performer, just go to a solo show. If it was up to me, security would clear out every stage after every performance.
    It Is nice the way Bonnaroo does it, where the front pit empties out after every set. Problem is there's too much good stuff going on to waste an hour waiting in line at Coachella.

I'm not one of these people, but still, this seems a little bossy to me. I mean, if it were up to me, security would gun down half the people at Coachella. Good thing it's not up to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

I had VIP for 2010 because of a generous friend. I was grateful to have it that year because I could get away from the clusterfuck, otherwise I don't see much of a point especially if you're paying for it. This year I believe we're going to get lucky again, but it's really about getting away from the chaos just for a few moments and enjoy a cold beverage.

Quote Originally Posted by ELIZA83TH View Post
    This year, when catching Nero at the Sahara tent, I saw people being let into a small area just to the left of the stage & it looked like they were wearing VIP wristbands (although I didn't have to best view with the several feet in front of me full of people). This alone made me think VIP may be worth it next year… but I've been reading several reviews on it, and was wondering if it would be worth it to double the price of my ticket for VIP next year. In other words: is the extra space, additional food/drink selection, convenient walkways, and air conditioned areas that are all promised worth it in the end?
    The area in front is for a few different wrist band holders. Artist, Production, Artist Guests, and Safari Tent guests. The only way they can be purchase is via a Safari Tent.