Thread: VIP problems

Angry VIP problems

For the last 3years Ive noticed that people with VIP have always been aloud in the front of the stage , in the rose garden , and other VIP area .... I got the vip last year and had no problem So thiswe decided to get VIP and when we first got there we were told that once a again that VIP was aloud up front and same privileges as every year krill later during the day when we wanted to get upfront they told us that it changed and we weren't aloud anywhere different but the rose garden and that VIP is just a wast of $300..well we spoke to the head security of every stage, a women a customer service who was rude as all hell and others who were working and we got such mixed answers that no one seemed to jow what was going on... I was told to bad that this is how it has always been and I would have no chance getting money back or anying by customer service, I was told from the head surcurity of a few stages that for the last 3 years or so it has just changed this year and showed me a border that had VIP yes but a price of tape I it that was over the yes but changed to no for allowing people up front ....what is going on this year ?!?!? Even around 10 pm I tried to get into the rose garden and it was so backed up that no one could get in ... It took 20 min to get threw the gate to get in !? What is going on this year!!!!!

Default Re: VIP problems

VIP does not get you front of stage.

maybe you'll be aloud too go threw the gate sooner twoday.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

For the past three years I've had VIP and have never been able to get into the front stage area. It's always been like that dude, even last year. VIP only allows access to the Rose Garden, VIP area by the main stage and VIP parking. And they've been taking things away every year from VIPs.

Somewhat Important People.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

vip sucks
    OutKast-TheKnife-Replacements-theGlitchMob-JagwarMa-Shlohmo-MSMR-AntiFlag-CaravanPalace-GabbaGabbaHeys-EllieGoulding-NekoC-AFI-Bonobo-theCult-Bastille

QOTSA-Lorde-PetShopBoys-MGMT-EmpireOfTheSun-CageTheElephant-Chvrches-CapitalCities-Temples-Naked&Famous-Mogwai-HolyGhost-WhiteLies-theInternet-LauraMvula-

ArcadeFire-Beck-NMH-Disclosure-LanaDelRey-Motörhead-LittleDragon-ToyDolls-1975-Krewella-Fishbone-TromboneShorty-ArtDept-Bombino-BadManners-SurferBlood-BoNingen-JRoddy-FactoyFloor

Quote Originally Posted by RJAYLUMIBAO View Post
    I was told to bad that this is how it has always been and I would have no chance getting money back or anying by customer service, I was told from the head surcurity of a few stages that for the last 3 years or so it has just changed this year and showed me a border that had VIP yes but a price of tape I it that was over the yes but changed to no for allowing people up front ....what is going on this year ?!?!?
    ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT?!
    Four Tet - Mohawk - 3/1
    Mac Demarco - Mohawk - 4/13

i did get in the vip area in the front of the sahara for sebastian... just saying. but yes it did get cut off after that. one guard told me somebody ruined it for everyone so they had to close 'em off to vip. i had vip in 2010 too and i agree, it is lame. i would never pay for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    the best songs are the ones that dont remind you of anyone in particular yet still give you that utter euphoric contentedness of perfection in your mind, body and soul. keep them close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boourns View Post
    A bag of doritos > RHCP > getting kicked in the balls > Mumford & Sons > skinned alive > Macklemore
    Quote Originally Posted by elliottb View Post
    Ohh god, you guys are so fucking sensitive. Yes there is potential to get laid at Coachella if you camp or are willing to have sex against the fences by the Sahara.

I don't feel so bad for not voting for you now.

lol
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    the best songs are the ones that dont remind you of anyone in particular yet still give you that utter euphoric contentedness of perfection in your mind, body and soul. keep them close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boourns View Post
    A bag of doritos > RHCP > getting kicked in the balls > Mumford & Sons > skinned alive > Macklemore
    Quote Originally Posted by elliottb View Post
    Ohh god, you guys are so fucking sensitive. Yes there is potential to get laid at Coachella if you camp or are willing to have sex against the fences by the Sahara.