Thread: Will there be tatoo shops there?

Default Will there be tatoo shops there?

Im coming from Houston Tx and this will be my second Coachella experience(02). I really dont remember a tattoo stands there though. Nothing like being piss drunk and getting a something put on your body. So if anybody has some info it would be appreciated.

Cool Re: Will there be tatoo shops there?

<never seen a tat booth there... dude you would miss a few hours of music getting a tat...
    "conversation is a game of circles and i'm getting dizzy-- bye"

Default Re: Will there be tatoo shops there?

No tats, but there will be a PA piercing booth set up by the Mojave tent.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis4life2002 View Post
    Im coming from Houston Tx and this will be my second Coachella experience(02). I really dont remember a tattoo stands there though. Nothing like being piss drunk and getting a something put on your body. So if anybody has some info it would be appreciated.
    No.

Well that was easy.

Get one after the festival. Somewhere with a ceiling, and air conditioning. Caring for a fresh tattoo at a festival sounds like a major pain in the ass anyway.

Why anyone would opt to get a new tattoo or piercing at a festival is beyond me..whle I definitely get the sentimate attached to it, I also feel that there is a good chance the memory that piece will convey is the annoyance of the infection that followed!

I timed my tattoo sittings so that I would have a month to heal before coachella, and I'm holding off doing any more stretching until after the event as well...don't want to have to deal with trying to keep new ink clean/out of the sun while I'm trying to enjoy the music!