Thread: 3 seats from PDX, car camping pass and extra ticket :)

Lurker

Default 3 seats from PDX, car camping pass and extra ticket :)

My friend has bailed on me so I have an extra ticket, a car camping pass, a massive tent and three spots in my car coming from Portland, Oregon. I am thinking leaving on weds afternoon but am flexible. I just really don't want to do the drive and festival alone!

Default Re: 3 seats from PDX, car camping pass and extra ticket :)

would u sell the extra ticket?

Can u take me with u can sell me ur wristband and pick me up on your way down in sacramento. 23yo male have car camping so u can sell yours at the concert and use mine

hey! i am in desperate need of a ride, and a place to camp while im there..my friend kinda bailed on me as well. i am in humboldt county off the 101 but could meet somewhere on the 5 if that suits you best. im 20, F..college kid trying to get down to coachella..would be more than happy to contribute gas money and plenty of home baked goods for the drive down!

I'm leaving from PDX sometime on wed as well with an empty car. If you have yet to find passengers we could work something out?

A modest proposal to any people with potential extra space in their cars coming from Portland and/or Seattle:

I would pay you $60 for obtaining three 12-pks of Olympia which you could manage to fit in your car and bring to the festival. They usually run in the $7.99 price range, at least according to the one remaining 12-pk I have which I purchased from John's Marketplace in Portland over 2 summers ago. If Olympia proves to be too difficult to find, I will double the price on two 30-pks of Hamm's which are somewhat easier to secure - Winco, Fred Meyer and such.

I am dead serious about this. I live in Phoenix and simply cannot get ahold of this cheap, delicious canned beer. It would make my festival. I can meet you on the campgrounds or where ever is most convenient.

Fill up that empty space in your car with a fantastic - and delicious - financial opportunity. It's truly a win-win situation. PM me if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by EmLeaux View Post
    A modest proposal to any people with potential extra space in their cars coming from Portland and/or Seattle:

I would pay you $60 for obtaining three 12-pks of Olympia which you could manage to fit in your car and bring to the festival. They usually run in the $7.99 price range, at least according to the one remaining 12-pk I have which I purchased from John's Marketplace in Portland over 2 summers ago. If Olympia proves to be too difficult to find, I will double the price on two 30-pks of Hamm's which are somewhat easier to secure - Winco, Fred Meyer and such.

I am dead serious about this. I live in Phoenix and simply cannot get ahold of this cheap, delicious canned beer. It would make my festival. I can meet you on the campgrounds or where ever is most convenient.

Fill up that empty space in your car with a fantastic - and delicious - financial opportunity. It's truly a win-win situation. PM me if interested.
    OMG...this is so funny:-) I would be happy to get some of that nasty stuff for you and bring it to Coachella but I may be able to make you much happier than that. Bevmo sells Olympia beer for $7.49 a 12 pack and you have a Bevmo in Phoenix at 2370 W Happy Valley Rd, Ste 1061
    Phoenix, AZ 85085. Oly was my dads favorite beer:-)

Lurker

Are there seats still open? which weekend are you going?
    Dreaming Thru My Stereo

Lurker

i also would like to know if these seats are open.. i am in central coast california.. and need a ride weekend 2, i am going weekend one too so i could let u know which bands got down.. and some of the easy perks.. i do have a group i am meeting down in coachella..
    the day we stop learning is the day we die..

COACHELLA 07.08.09.10.11.

According to your sig you shouldn't be alive.
    RAPE STOVE

white power?!

The post was from last year people but thanks because it gave me EmLeaux's contact info and maybe this year I can get him his beer:-)

Any seats still open in this? Email me mtthwfreeman@gmail.com