Thread: Dear Goldenvoice, where is the vintage sale?

Default Dear Goldenvoice, where is the vintage sale?

Still haven't found it, same as last year... went to the spot at said place and time and not only is nothing there but no one knows anything.

2 years of vintage disappointment.
    COACHELLA 2014

DAFT PUNK,... Ronald Jenkees! Outkast!! Prodigy! Faithless! Underworld! London Elektricity! (live set) Future Sound of London! DJ Yoda (DVJ Set!) Dillinja and Lemon D w/ the Valve Soundsystem, Ed Solo & Deekline! Dizzee Rascal!

Default Re: Dear Goldenvoice, where is the vintage sale?

Didn't happen Thursday or Friday but finally fucking Saturday!

Got 09 hoodie, 07 shirt, 07 sweatshirt, and last years shirt.

Then on Sunday I bought 2 hoodies from last year! BAM!
    COACHELLA 2014

DAFT PUNK,... Ronald Jenkees! Outkast!! Prodigy! Faithless! Underworld! London Elektricity! (live set) Future Sound of London! DJ Yoda (DVJ Set!) Dillinja and Lemon D w/ the Valve Soundsystem, Ed Solo & Deekline! Dizzee Rascal!

where was it? I looked on Thursday/Friday and then gave up

i've missed this two years in a row goddamnit. why advertise the thing and then not tell anyone when it actually happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by thewindowliquor View Post
    No. I push you down. Always.

It didn't happen Thursday or Friday but Saturday but in the lot next to the silent disco they set it up on Saturday, they were barely pulling things off pallets at 12. Sunday they had the whole silent disco set up.
    COACHELLA 2014

Slightly off topic but I do not think this questions deserves a thread. Did anyone buy a hoodie for this coachella? How much was it?
    “Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death.” - Albert Einstein
    “Music is a safe kind of high" - Jimi Hendrix
    “Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence.” - Robert Fripp
    “Nothing separates the generations more than music. By the time a child is eight or nine, he has developed a passion for his own music that is even stronger than his passions for procrastination and weird clothes.” - Bill Cosby

Quote Originally Posted by euphonicfiend View Post
    Slightly off topic but I do not think this questions deserves a thread. Did anyone buy a hoodie for this coachella? How much was it?
    Someone in my group did. I think he said it was $55.

As for the vintage sale, got 2 hoodies and 2 tshirts for $30. Can't go wrong with that!

Quote Originally Posted by euphonicfiend View Post
    It was 55, but they jacked the price up mid way selling it. (Not sure if it was raised from 55 or to 55) but they sold out of hoodies this year minus like really small and really large. Weekend 2 won't have that problem seeing as it is going to be really hot, ha.
    COACHELLA 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Robin View Post
    Someone in my group did. I think he said it was $55.

As for the vintage sale, got 2 hoodies and 2 tshirts for $30. Can't go wrong with that!
    Thanks! yes I cant wait to see whats left of the vintage stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin da DnB Soulja View Post
    It was 55, but they jacked the price up mid way selling it. (Not sure if it was raised from 55 or to 55) but they sold out of hoodies this year minus like really small and really large. Weekend 2 won't have that problem seeing as it is going to be really hot, ha.
    Seriously... SO HOT. I am even more thankful now to have my mister! I always get a hoodie every year and Ill get it on Friday. For some reason - I could be out to lunch.. But I remember the hoodies being $60-$80 in 2010?? Like I said I could be completely wrong. But thanks for info! I like to know these things.
    “Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death.” - Albert Einstein
    “Music is a safe kind of high" - Jimi Hendrix
    “Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence.” - Robert Fripp
    “Nothing separates the generations more than music. By the time a child is eight or nine, he has developed a passion for his own music that is even stronger than his passions for procrastination and weird clothes.” - Bill Cosby

I was looking for this too! I got lucky last year and got some '10 stuff, I was hoping to score some '11 this year.

I went on Saturday, right next to the silent disco, got a tee from last year, the white 2008 Sahara lineup crew neck and a 2006 zip hoodie from my first year! The $10 hoodies were nice after all the $55 2012 hoodies all sold out on Friday.
    2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.1, 2013.1, 2014.1
    -----
    http://www.last.fm/user/djoz187

8.23 & 8.24 FYF Fest
    10.21-25 CMJ 2014

was not too stoked on this years merch.

Aw! After asking at the Main Merch Stand on Friday midday, I went looking for it at the Activities Center and no one I asked seemed to know anything. I took a chance and asked a guy at the tiny General Store in Lot 8 and he told me it had happened Thursday morning. I was hoping to get a shirt from last year. Oh well, better luck next year.
    2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2010, 2011, 2012.1, 2013.1, 2014.1

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin da DnB Soulja View Post
    it was raised *to* 55.

Coachella Junkie frozen pilgrim's Avatar

they better fucking have the vintage merch set up thursday for weekend two. I looked thursday and friday and got nothing, after telling people about it. my ONE pet peeve for the weekend, as they did this shit last year too. get your fucking shit together, cunts. the rest of the fest was flawless.

Quote Originally Posted by frozen pilgrim View Post
    they better fucking have the vintage merch set up thursday for weekend two. I looked thursday and friday and got nothing, after telling people about it. my ONE pet peeve for the weekend, as they did this shit last year too. get your fucking shit together, cunts. the rest of the fest was flawless.
    I hope they listen. Fingers crossed*
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    Don't ever use Paul's name again in a posting. YOU GOT THAT YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER? Paul was making his bones in the business back when you were just cum in your mother's ear.

When they hold off on selling $10 hoodies, they can capitalize on $45 hoodies that they raise to $55 due to Coldchella.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Blowjobs are the best when your pubes are moist with tears
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    I got really good grades in school, but I suck at life.

^^^^

Lol I don't think they were holding off, I think they just we're unorganized like last year. But that's why I need to buy a hoodie for me and my girl cause we were freezing at night.
    COACHELLA 2014

dear goldenvoice, where was the trex structure, why didnt the fb scanners tell late saturday?
    Friday: Outkast | Girl Talk | HAIM | Bonobo | Flume | Wye Oak | The Preatures
    Saturday: Lorde | Sleigh Bells | CHVRCHES | Capital Cities | Warpaint | Washed Out | Banks
    Sunday: Arcade Fire | Beck | Disclosure | Lana Del Rey | AlunaGeorge | Superchunk | Daughter | Poolside

We have gone to the vintage sale the last two years. I guess my wife and I have just been lucky. We decided to finally check it out on Sunday this year, and found it with no problem. I just assumed it had been going for all 3 days. Going to the sale though, I see how unpopular all the shirts I've bought over the years actually are. We didn't buy any 2012 shirts at the festival this year, as we are hoping to find them for $5 next year.

old school

Dear GoldenVoice, FYI your not going to sell any low quality merchandise to me or my friends during your vintage sale when you have self ass fisting dbags only letting people into the sale if they pick up 50 cigarette butts off the ground. Disgusting, demeaning, deplorable and out right offensive to people who support your events. Doubtful I will ever buy any merch again unless its a bootleg. The bootlegs last longer anyway.
    "Oh this uncertainty is taking me over"