Thread: Have a weekend 2 car camping pass - no car! Help! No money involved.

Default Have a weekend 2 car camping pass - no car! Help! No money involved.

Here's the deal - if you provide the car, my friend and I will provide the camping pass. We can meet in Indio Thursday afternoon. We're two chilled guys in our mid 20s - the camping spot will mostly be used to sleep for a few hours and escape the sun. We will also provide communal stuff like sunscreen for instance. All you need to bring is a tent. We will have a canopy and our own tent as well. Please help us out! Thanks

Default Re: Have a weekend 2 car camping pass - no car! Help! No money involved.

Hey! I'm in need of a camping pass, what a coinkie-dink! Can we work something out?

Default Re: Have a weekend 2 car camping pass - no car! Help! No money involved.

Really up for this if you are still interested

Can I come too? Got a car, a tent and a ticket, but no campsite. Chill German guy here, just turned 30.

Hi mate. Im an Australian Coachella first-timer looking for a camping spot with my girlfriend who is from LA. We are going separately with friends and are supposed to be staying at hotels but both wanted the whole camping experience. I will have a car myself. If your keen, let me know and I can tell you a bit more of ourselves over email

HELLO! MT crew heading to Coachella and need another spot. Usually Gorge-goers, Excited to get to Cali. You are more than welcome to hop in our car if we can use your spot...ten of us..glow sticks..paint..fun! We are a great crew. Please let me know email at kristakrueger.mt@gmail.com