Thread: Weekend 2 Hotel Room - Two Double Beds, Walking Distance to Field!! CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP

Cool Weekend 2 Hotel Room - Two Double Beds, Walking Distance to Field!! CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP

Hello,

My friends and I purchased a hotel room within walking distance of Coachella for Weekend TWO - only to find out there was extra room on one of our friend's campsites! We really really want to camp, but don't want to see this hotel room go to waste. It has two double beds and there is a pool on the property -we have it from Thursday, April 19 until the morning of Monday, April 23 and it cost us $1200, which was the lowest price we could find for a good location two weeks ago - I can only imagine prices have gone up. We are asking for $800 to take over the hotel room - we have comfirmed with the hotel that we are able to switch ownership of the room should we find someone who is interested. If you are at all interested send me a message and make me an offer!

Danielle

Lurker

Default Re: Weekend 2 Hotel Room - Two Double Beds, Walking Distance to Field!! CHEAP CHEAP C

Is this still available?