Thread: Car Camping Pass & Companion Parking Pass for this weekend for sale!!!

Default Car Camping Pass & Companion Parking Pass for this weekend for sale!!!

Found a condo to stay in and no longer need my car camping pass and companion parking pass. Looking to break even if possible. I'm in Glendale until about 9pm tonight and then will be heading down to Orange County, and will be heading out to Coachella first thing in the morning. If anyone wants the pair...hit me up and we'll coordinate meeting up.

Default Re: Car Camping Pass & Companion Parking Pass for this weekend for sale!!!

BTW...I'm selling both for $80. First come first serve!

Default Re: Car Camping Pass & Companion Parking Pass for this weekend for sale!!!

Hey i'm interested can you shoot me a text over to (909)418-eight-seven-six-four please?

As much as I would LOVE to buy those from you, you can only sell them attached to the first ticket on the bill you purchased them with :/

I have a Weekend 1 VIP ticket w/ VIP parking and wasn't able to purchase car camping via AmEx. When I called Coachella/Front Gate Tickets they said that the only option I would have would be to sell my ticket w/ parking and purchase someone else's VIP ticket with car camping.

Any chance your ticket is VIP??

Is there a secret Coachella going on THIS WEEKEND?

This post is ridiculous, coachella this weekend? lol

Lurker

Guys, check the dates before resurrecting old threads. This one's sooo 2012.... :