Thread: Girl needs ride from San Diego to Palm Springs, WE 2. Y U NO TAKE ME!?

Talking Girl needs ride from San Diego to Palm Springs, WE 2. Y U NO TAKE ME!?

Hi guys!

If you know what my subject line means you're awesome! I'm a hardcore 9gagger myself. I asked my kitchen for special permission to leave for Coachella.

Anyways, I'm looking for a ride from San Diego airport to the Embassy Suites hotel in Palm Springs Friday night. I land at 8:30 p.m. Such crappy time, what was I thinking? I insist on sharing expenses! I'm pretty cool and chill, but I do talk a lot and I'm incredibly sarcastic! You've been warned.

I'm real! I have a blog and what not! www.clothesandfashion.net, oh, and I'm originally from Caracas, Venezuela, but I live in New York (Cali people, don't hold this against me and I won't hold your West coast ways against you!)

So holla' if you've got room for me! I don't take up a lot of space but I do have a big-ish suitcase (as you can see from my blog, I am a fashion girl, after all).

Gracias!!!

A.

Default Re: Girl needs ride from San Diego to Palm Springs, WE 2. Y U NO TAKE ME!?

Y U FLY IN SO LATE? Your 9gagginess has added a lot of credibility to your cause. What's your backup plan if you can't get a ride from sd? (I was planning on leaving a bit earlier on thursday...)

Default Re: Girl needs ride from San Diego to Palm Springs, WE 2. Y U NO TAKE ME!?

My friend was going to pick me up but she flaked!!! Women!

If I can't find anything I'll just get a car service to drive me there (so NYC!). It's cheaper than changing my flight to an earlier time. I'm gonna need a ride back *bats eyelashes* you heading back the same way? I'll make you a sandwich and send you a picture! Here's a potato.

potato bear.jpg

a sarcastic chic for a long drive who talks a lot...and has a lot of luggage

you sure know how to sell yourself

Vegas odds just came in

0% chance
    Last edited by baily; 04-13-2012 at 09:31 AM.
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    she should get an abortion then go to chella
    Quote Originally Posted by Bougie24 View Post
    You people are disgusting for posting this shit on my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Look up your moms skirt when she is dancing

I need to get a ride sat morning- what car service did you look into? I need to find one.

It's called La Jolla taxi service: (858) 232 9924. You can text or call them at this number.

Are you heading back to San Diego Monday? Maybe wanna share a car?

I will be departing from La Jolla/San Diego to Coachella on Friday evening at ~5:43PM. 858 two hundred 5625

Rent a car and drive... It's an easy drive from San Diego. A car service from SD to Palm Springs is gonna be crazy expensive...