Thread: Shuttle Stop to Hotel Question

Default Shuttle Stop to Hotel Question

I have a shuttle pass to La Quinta but my hotel is still a few miles away. They said no parking unless you are a hotel guest. How is everyone getting from their shuttle stop to the hotel? Taxi's? Even if I buy a new shuttle pass, everyone is a few miles away from the hotel. Trying to avoid driving

Default Re: Shuttle Stop to Hotel Question

There is no parking anywhere near the LQ Resort and Club. We walked a mile in and back each day. On Sunday night we caught an empty cab from the LQ resort back to our place.
    Friday: Aloe Blacc, ZZ Ward, Caravan Palace, MS MR, Bastille, OutKast, Grouplove, Kate Nash, HAIM, Jagwar Ma, Tom Odell, Neko Case
    Saturday
    : Chvrches, Lorde, ,Foxygen, The Naked and Famous, Pharrell Williams, Muse, Empire of the Sun, Bombay Bicycle Club, Pet Shop Boys, Saints of Valory, Temples
    Sunday: Arcade Fire, Lana Del Rey, Frank Turner, John Newman, J Roddy Walston and the Business, Superchunk, STRFKR, Neutral Milk Hotel

Default Re: Shuttle Stop to Hotel Question

Quote Originally Posted by PlayaDelWes View Post
    There is no parking anywhere near the LQ Resort and Club. We walked a mile in and back each day. On Sunday night we caught an empty cab from the LQ resort back to our place.
    How difficult was it for you to get a cab from LQ to your place? That might be my only option at this point