Thread: Weekend 2 wristbands look SO much nicer than Weekend 1 wristbands

Default Weekend 2 wristbands look SO much nicer than Weekend 1 wristbands

Default Re: Weekend 2 wristbands look SO much nicer than Weekend 1 wristbands

That's because Weekend 1 wristbands were designed to be wind and water resistant.

Lurker

They had to do something for weekend two since weekend one is gonna be way better!! Do you actually think Em. is gonna wanna stay for a hot ASS weekend two.

Shut the fuck up Jimmy.

I'm so sick of people saying Weekend 1 will be better. It won't. Shut the fuck up. If Eminem shows up for Weekend 1 he WILL BE THERE WEEKEND TWO!

Lurker

yeah at least weekend 2 will have the REAL coachella weather, it's gonna rain tomorrow!! shut the fuck up Jimmy! enjoy your rain and wind.

Silly hipsters.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonicc View Post
    Fuck "themule"

Yeah have fun in the 50 mph winds and the rain. HA
    Coachella '10, '11, '12 (w2), '13 (w1), '14 (w1) and hopefully every one after

"I was born with music inside me. Music was one of my parts. Like my ribs, my kidneys, my liver, my heart. Like my blood. It was a force already within me when I arrived on the scene. It was a necessity for me-like food or water."
    Ray Charles

Lurker

U guys are all DUMB FUCKS i live here in the Desert and i know what the weather is gonna b like yes i MIGHT sprinkle a little and b a little breezy but thats just for tomarrow. The rest of the weekend is gonna be the best weather Coachella has ever had. So all u DUMB fucks that keep telling urself that coachella is better with 100deg. Weather make sure to have ur medical cards with you cuz you will be peeled off the fucken floor of the Sahara Tent. Hahahahahahahahahah..

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJam View Post
    U guys are all DUMB FUCKS i live here in the Desert and i know what the weather is gonna b like yes i MIGHT sprinkle a little and b a little breezy but thats just for tomarrow. The rest of the weekend is gonna be the best weather Coachella has ever had. So all u DUMB fucks that keep telling urself that coachella is better with 100deg. Weather make sure to have ur medical cards with you cuz you will be peeled off the fucken floor of the Sahara Tent. Hahahahahahahahahah..
    swine

Lurker

more like SWAG...

Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    Shut the fuck up Jimmy.

I'm so sick of people saying Weekend 1 will be better. It won't. Shut the fuck up. If Eminem shows up for Weekend 1 he WILL BE THERE WEEKEND TWO!
    no way, weekend 1 is gonna be waaaay better... nanee nanee boo boo

This dude Jimmy sounds very intelligent.

Lurker

Good Looking out weekend 1 Goer..

What MIGHT you sprinkle when you get a little breezy?

you're sprinkling something on your bleezie?

one day, 15 years ago, some woman was a little breezy, and look what we are stuck with now. don't be breezy, kids.

I heard Chris Brown is gonna beat Rihanna in the rain on weekend one!!!11

Quote Originally Posted by microcuts View Post
    I heard Chris Brown is gonna beat Rihanna in the rain on weekend one!!!11
    With a 9-iron and some ice cubes

I heard weekend 3 will have the sweetest wristbands
    "Moove yuoor ooss, yuoo-a doonkey!"