Thread: In need of a ride from Coachella to LA/LAX Late sunday night/early sunday morning!

Red face In need of a ride from Coachella to LA/LAX Late sunday night/early sunday morning!

Hey, I need to get to back to LAX for an 11:35 am flight monday morning. I would be down to leave late sunday night or early monday morning, as long as I get to LAX before my flight. I have virtually no way of doing this. Any chance you could help me out? Will split gas money and relive festival experiences and stories of seeing Radiohead at Roseland Ballroom as we ride. Can meet anywhere. Please email me either way dlitowit@gmail.com. Seriously whatever works for my new best friend (aka the person who ends up giving me this ride).

email me at dlitowit@gmail.com if you can help out!
    Last edited by Drewsef; 04-12-2012 at 07:15 AM.

Default Re: In need of a ride from Coachella to LA/LAX Late sunday night/early sunday morning

I'm in the same situation- I found a shuttle that could get us back late Sunday night that would end up being not terribly expensive...interested?

Default Re: In need of a ride from Coachella to LA/LAX Late sunday night/early sunday morning

We need a ride from LA to festival on Fridya morn or Thursday... coming back SUNDAY evening or day. PLEASE HELP US. WILL PAY. contact on 00447939219761 or kathrynwebb@me.com. WE ARE COOL AND FUN PEOPLE!!!!!!

I can offer a ride from Coachella to LAX late Sunday night (immediately after Snoop Dogg). I will be traversing from Coachella to LAX and then to La Jolla/San Diego.

Think we are in the same boat. Our flight is at 11am so need to be there for 8am. Let us know if you have any luck, or maybe we could share s huttle of somesort and split the cost. Our number is 00353 879050160