Thread: Saturday + Sunday ticket for sale

Smile Saturday + Sunday ticket for sale

Hi all,
    My friend and I have a spare Saturday and Sunday ticket for sale, as well as a Friday ticket for partial use. I am selling for less than face value for 3 day pass, as you will get limited use (probably half day) of the Friday ticket. A lot of people can't make Friday, and we all know that Saturday and Sunday will be the 2 biggest dates!
    The reason we are selling these is that a friend can no longer make it, and we arrive into Coachella on Friday afternoon - where we will pick up the tickets.
    You must pick up the tickets on Friday evening (or early Saturday morning) from our Palm Springs hotel. We will provide you with confirmation of the ticket purchase as well as confirmation of the hotel we are staying at. You will need to pay half up front and the other half in cash on pickup.
    Please PM or reply in this thread if interested.
    Last edited by weekend_pass; 03-27-2007 at 10:58 PM. Reason: clear up ambiguity in post as to what tickets are for sale

Default Re: Saturday + Sunday ticket for sale

wouldn't sat+sun=$172 plus service fees.....?

Well it is a 3 day pass that was purchased (approximately FACE VALUE), and unfortunately the buyer will not get much use of the Friday ticket - however to restate that, you are getting a 3 day pass on Friday evening for $250, which has been significantly discounted based on the fact you will not get much time on the Friday.

Or you know, I could drive to Pomona and get one for 265.

And I'll know its legit.

Quote Originally Posted by OreoRabbit View Post
    Or you know, I could drive to Pomona and get one for 265.

And I'll know its legit.
    Your call, if that works for you do that. This is legit, and is a will call pickup on my part. It is not a dodgy emailed electronic ticket - it is physical tickets which will be picked up in person by the buyer at Palm Springs or Coachella.

vinylmartyr

Can you not read the forum rules. Only face value in this forum. Sell them on Ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by vinylmartyr View Post
    Can you not read the forum rules. Only face value in this forum. Sell them on Ebay.
    Ok, so you can only sell at face value, selling less than value is in breach of rules? As I stated above it is a 3 day pass, with partial use of Friday. Saturday and Sunday are full days, so as not to mislead I did not advertise as a full 3 day pass.
    I hope your 2,881st post will be more relevant than your 2,880th.

OK so to get this straight for others who may be interested: This is a 3 day pass, but the buyer cannot get the tickets until Friday when you get to Coachella to get the Will Call tickets?
    Last edited by unknown; 03-28-2007 at 05:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    OK so to get this straight for others who may be interested: This is a 3 day pass, but the buyer cannot get the tickets until Friday when you get to Coachella to get the Will Call tickets?
    That is correct, hence pricing cheaper than a face value day pass, but slightly more than the 2 days face value - you are getting over 2 days value, and priced accordingly.