Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: weird people you meet at bars

Default weird people you meet at bars

I'm always meeting or seeing weird people at bars and would like to hear some other peoples experiences. Please don't make up a funny story.

So heres one from last Sunday. I hade 3 friends from LA come to Florida for the Winter Music Conference. Sunday was there last day and one of the girls went stayed at my house and slept the week off, another went to Miami to dance and Brian and I went drinking at Brus. While at Brus these girls gorgeous girls sitting right next to us asked us if we wanted a pierce nipple shot. We were confused on what that was but said sure. They order it (i forget whats in it but that's not what matters). They said they will take theirs first and then fix ours up next.

So they both lift up their shirts showing off their chest put their shots to pierced nipples and shake the shot. Lift the shot up and cheers, still exposing themselves, then drink....still exposing themselves. They walk over in front of us and ask if we are ready for the shake.......still exposing themselves. I said I'm ok (Cindy was just giving me the look of hate so I couldn't do it) but Brian said sure. They mix his shot up and he takes it.

Then as the night goes on and we start talking I find out they work at this local bar I've heard about...so I had to put them to a test. I took out two dollar bills and folded the top halves of each down to the bottem half and set the bills on the bar. The both lifted up their shirts again and picked up the bills with their chest and took it off their chest with their mouth.

The night went on and they kept doing their nipple shots...I couldn't really pay attention because Cindy was there....but next time I see them I'll see if I can take pics

now share some stories
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Your lady's also in for drugs, right? Corinna's guy is in for murder and mine's in for a spree of home invasions. I think you're probably good.

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    I'm pretty sure Ronnie painted that on her, with his dick.

Default Re: weird people you meet at bars

damn.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Banned

was this the strip club, because I have seen crazier in the champaign room.

no this is a sports bar...outside in front of drunks watching games sports....kids eating burgers....etc
    Your lady's also in for drugs, right? Corinna's guy is in for murder and mine's in for a spree of home invasions. I think you're probably good.

i met evel knievel at a strip club once...
    looking to purchase:big brother skateboarding magazine back issues. travis bean tb1000s electric guitars.

Banned

YEAHHHHHH!!!!

I went to the bathroom at a bar in Chicago and it was me and another dude. the dude stands about 6'4 looked like a roadie from Ozzfest, had long scraggly hair like Lloyd from Dumb & Dumber, hadn't shaved for days, and was snorting something to high hell. Like those long drawn out snorts that John Candy did in Planes, Trains, and Automobiles. I'm just standing there trying to take a leak and he looks right at me with his beady little red eyes and started screaming, 'YOU DIDN'T SEE NOTHING!!!!!!! YOU GOT THAT, YOU DIDN'T SEE NOTHING!!!!!" I said, "There's nothing to see." zipped up and left.

I didn't meet him, but i did see this;
    I was walking thru the Hilton in Vegas about 7 years ago, and as I passed one of the bars my parents and I heard a man say "Hey honey, getcha sweet ass over here and get me anotha drink!" We looked over and, to our surprise, saw James Brown physically flirting with the cocktail waitress. Hardest working man in show biz.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Man, I love watching games sports!

Banned

I met Jackstraw in a "turkish" bathhouse.

A man tried washing my hands for me in Crete..
    He was pretty insistent but I did it all by myself
    ...and all these wonderful things will add up to some powerful experience that 10 years from now you’ll say, “Wow, we LIVED!"

Banned

I had a run in with this guy that wanted to beat me down with his prosthetic leg. He kept asking me "You know what I mean, huh brother?". These were questions about Nam. I kept agreeing with him because he kept buying rounds then when I was highly intoxicated I told him I had no fucking clue what he was talking about. Thats when he proceeded to take of his leg and scream profanities at me.

Quote Originally Posted by J~$$$ View Post
    I had a run in with this guy that wanted to beat me down with his prosthetic leg. He kept asking me "You know what I mean, huh brother?". These were questions about Nam. I kept agreeing with him because he kept buying rounds then when I was highly intoxicated I told he I had no fucking clue what he was talking about. Thats when he proceeded to take of his leg and scream profanities at me.
    if that is true that is fricken great...i wish i would of seen that

Banned

This thread is sexist.

E

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nipples View Post
    Actually that's true for me...

Have you ever meet the guy who is just acting waaaaaaay too nice to you, not in a gay way, but in a strange Patrick Bateman type way and you really have no clue why he is acting so nice and you really don't want to find out?

Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar

some german guy yelled at my brother for being facetious, told me i wasn't friendly enough, gave us cigarettes, and then disappeared with our waitress to god knows where to do god knows what.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

I interviewed Evel Knieval in Ft. Worth at an Arenacross race. he is a sexest and racist asshole.

I've posted this in the random pics thread...but I think it deserves to go in here as well. This woman showed up at the karaoke bar my friends and I were at. She announced that she was going to get up on stage and perform felacio on her pacifier to the song Sweet Child of Mine by Guns and Roses. And she did.

I didn't meet them, but when I was in college -- 1980, I believe -- my friend talked me into going to a bar here in Seattle for a "Catch A Rising Star" concert. It was a promotion by a local radio station where they would sell $2.00 tickets to see a band that hadn't made it big yet. The band turned out to be a bunch of 19-20 year old Irish guys who had just put out their first album and were touring the states for the first time. They were named after the old U2 American spy plane for some reason. The lead singer was good but I couldn't figure out why he wore sunglasses in a dark bar. And the guitar player never took off his hat. I hear they did pretty well for themselves over the years.

are you sure thats not a dude with boobies

Quote Originally Posted by Kasabian View Post
    I've posted this in the random pics thread...but I think it deserves to go in here as well. This woman showed up at the karaoke bar my friends and I were at. She announced that she was going to get up on stage and perform felacio on her pacifier to the song Sweet Child of Mine by Guns and Roses. And she did.
    if you have an audio recording of this performance please post it!!!! Could make you millions

Sweet

Banned

Sitting at a patio bar the other night a homeless guy comes up and asks me for a cigarette. So as I am fumbling to get him one he is just staring at me the whole time smiling. Then he proceeds to tell me I have really pretty eyes and a nice smile. I was totally pissed because I did not know if he was just saying it because I gave him a cigarette, or he was being genuine.

I've only met one weird person at a bar. I was drinking alone and had to go to take a piss and asked the guy next to me to watch my bagpack. He asked about my motorcycle and talked for a bit about it. He left first and about 30 minutes or so later when I was heading out I found a note on my bike that read: "Gay? If so, call me XXX-XXX-XXXX"

did you guys have a good time?

Quote Originally Posted by SFChrissy View Post
    Actually that's true for me...
    where?
    looking to purchase:big brother skateboarding magazine back issues. travis bean tb1000s electric guitars.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Omar1 View Post
    did you guys have a good time?
    lol.

my friend and i were at our usual spot eating our regular jalapeno/peperoni pizza and drinking our beers. some guy that was sitting next to me starts questioning my pizza preference. i told him that the place we were at has the BEST jalapeno/pizza ever. he got really offended. bottom line he owns some pizza joint in our area and wrote me this letter with his phone number saying if i brought said letter in i would get a free large jalapeno/pep pizza for free and he would prove to me that his was better than theirs.
    needless to say, i didnt go.

Shame. You could have gotten a free pizza. Brother was looking for some business. Probably needed a leg up.