Thread: Carpool from LA to Coachella! (+ 2 tickets + accomm at JW Marriot + daily transfers)

Lurker

Cool Carpool from LA to Coachella! (+ 2 tickets + accomm at JW Marriot + daily transfers)

2 girls landing in LA from Australia on Thursday morning. Hiring a car and heading to Coachella Friday morning were we collect our tickets. If you just need a ride then no problem - we can share the costs.

Further to this if you or know anyone who is interested - we have two spare passes to Coachella Weekend Two. We bought a package for four people staying at the Marriott Desert Springs Villas in a 4 person King Villa for 3 nights with daily shuttles to Coachella. Two of the crew dropped out so you will be staying with the two remaining girls (Emma and myself, Caz) who wouldn't miss this for the World! If you don't need accommodation then happy to sell just the tickets at FACE VALUE also. We can meet at the same pick up point on Friday to exchange.
    So 2 spare tickets - accomm included, plus 2 seats carpooling available from LA to Coachella if needed.
    Caz and Emma.

Default Re: Carpool from LA to Coachella! (+ 2 tickets + accomm at JW Marriot + daily transfe

Hello! I have my own ticket but am in need of a place to stay. I live in LA and was going to leave Friday morning as well. I can offer to drive you two out there and save costs and drive back Monday..
    Could pay you for the shuttle passes to get to and from the venue. I also have an extra ticket and could try and bring a 4th. Let me know!