Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dre, Florence, Shadow, Modeselektor - Sunday night clusterfuck...

Default Dre, Florence, Shadow, Modeselektor - Sunday night clusterfuck...

This is me complaining!

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?

OUTKAST 2014
    it's finally happening

Röyksopp, FC Kahuna, Télépopmusik, The Knife, RJD2, Futue Sound of London, The Avalanches, 808 State, Zero 7, Tycho, Mr. Scruff

Default Re: Dre, Florence, Shadow, Modeselektor - Sunday night clusterfuck...

I am in this boat as well. Can't believe DJ Shadow and Modeselektor are on at the same exact time! WFT???????/
    Coachella '10, '11, '12 (w2), '13 (w1), '14 (w1) and hopefully every one after

"I was born with music inside me. Music was one of my parts. Like my ribs, my kidneys, my liver, my heart. Like my blood. It was a force already within me when I arrived on the scene. It was a necessity for me-like food or water."
    Ray Charles

It might be ok if modeselektor and shadow have long sets. They don't have an end time like Florence does...
    COACHELLA 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10...

The one conflict I hoped to avoid from the moment the lineup was announced: Dre vs Modeselektor vs Shadow. Thanks for that.
    For your health

Shadow is on almost a full hour before Dre/Snoop are supposed to go on, and you know they will never be on time.

whiney pain in butt

like.. there is nothing to do for 2 hours on sunday and then BAM, clusterfuck of everyone i want to see...

#topheavy

Quote Originally Posted by luckyface View Post
    The one conflict I hoped to avoid from the moment the lineup was announced: Dre vs Modeselektor vs Shadow. Thanks for that.
    Same here!!

So bummed

Quote Originally Posted by nationocean View Post
    like.. there is nothing to do for 2 hours on sunday and then BAM, clusterfuck of everyone i want to see...

#topheavy
    Exactly. It's really a weak day for undercards, and it seems like I will be doing very little. And then 5 of the 6 artists I want to see are playing within a matter of 2 hours.
    For your health

Quote Originally Posted by nationocean View Post

#topheavy
    yuup

Quote Originally Posted by luckyface View Post
    THIS. I am so fucking upset about this.

Guys, if we call for new set-times for the night on sunday(like they asked for a new ending to MASS EFFECT 3) we may just get what we want. United we are strong!!

I hope they realize how retarted this shit is and change it for weekend two.

Quote Originally Posted by spewshemano View Post
    Guys, if we call for new set-times for the night on sunday(like they asked for a new ending to MASS EFFECT 3) we may just get what we want. United we are strong!!
    Signed. Let's start a fucking petition.

Quote Originally Posted by Natelevmofuggaz View Post
    I hope they realize how retarted this shit is and change it for weekend two.
    THIS.

"I was born with music inside me. Music was one of my parts. Like my ribs, my kidneys, my liver, my heart. Like my blood. It was a force already within me when I arrived on the scene. It was a necessity for me-like food or water."
    Ray Charles

Florence Shadow and Modeselektor were my must sees this blows

no overlap either all at the same fucking time

Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar

fuck florence.

December 31 - Matthew Dear/The Sword/Pallbearer
    January 30 - Behemoth
    February 3 - Zola Jesus
    February 10 - 1349
    February 28 - A Place To Bury Strangers
    April 6 - Swans
    April 10-12 - Coachella
    April 17 - Clark/Nosaj Thing
    May 8-10 - Austin Psych Fest
    May 15-17 - Psycho California
    June 24-28 - Glastonbury

aaronbk

BAMMMER ASS SUNDAY SCHEDULE AHHHHZZZZZ WTFZZZZ

trakball

It's a tough evening, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Natelevmofuggaz View Post
    Signed. Let's start a fucking petition.
    THIS!!!!!!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! Modeselektor vs. Shadow vs Dre is the worst thing thats happened in a long time. Decisions decisions

I saw Shadow vs Dre coming for a while, still butthurt about it. Especially since his Boston show is 21+
    12/6: Japandroids/DIIV
    1/10: Mister Lies/Matthewdavid

Super topheavy on Sunday...

Am I reading it wrong? Won't Shadow be ending just as Dre & Snoop starts?

Quote Originally Posted by CrimesceneCookie View Post
    Am I reading it wrong? Won't Shadow be ending just as Dre & Snoop starts?
    Yep. Not sure why all the complaints. Unless you have to be on the rail.

Ray Charles

The set times suggest their sets are open-ended, meaning they would be on longer than just 50 minutes.
    For your health

I have a feeling Shadow and Modeselektor won't be going past 11, could be wrong though.

Modeselektor ended at 10:45 on the dot. It doesn't look good for people thinking they can see a bit of all three. Choices, choices...
    COACHELLA 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10...

What time did Shadow's set end? i dont know how many of my friends are gunna be hitting up dj shadow with me but its one of few must fucking sees for me... the only thing is i want to try and meet back up with the herd for dre and snoop and tupac's ghost...hahah what the hell?

You'll be able to see almost all of Shadow. We strolled away at 10:30 and he was still going, but I'm not sure if he went much later than that.