Thread: Driving from Phoenix but nowhere to park, need a ride from Arizona or LA? weekend 2

Default Driving from Phoenix but nowhere to park, need a ride from Arizona or LA? weekend 2

I bought my wristband last summer and not once thought about camping or parking (i'm a coachella virgin). I do however own a car that seats me + 3 more people and am willing to give you all a ride to and from the festival if you so kindly let me join your group to camp with.

or if you are leaving from Arizona and have room in your group, I am more than happy to supply money/booze/food/entertainment.

I'm a 23 year old ASU design student who is extremely laid back, chill, and not a creeper.

please help out a noob!

Default Re: Driving from Phoenix but nowhere to park, need a ride from Arizona or LA? weekend

sent you a message!

Default Re: Driving from Phoenix but nowhere to park, need a ride from Arizona or LA? weekend

He didn't buy his wristband last summer, he traded his deactivated weekend 1 wristband for my valid weekend 2 wristband, you ccouldn't even buy weekend 2 wristbands last summer. Anyway, this guy is a thief, he screwed me and now his wristband is deactivated, I wouldn't recommend meeting up with him.

Ok, so I made this post when I was a bit angry, after talking to ctross, it turns out it was front gate who made the mistake and he had no intention of ripping me off. Everything has been settled and now we both have our tickets for this weekend. My apologies to ctross for posting before talking to him.

Quote Originally Posted by ctross View Post
    I bought my wristband last summer and not once thought about camping or parking (i'm a coachella virgin). I do however own a car that seats me + 3 more people and am willing to give you all a ride to and from the festival if you so kindly let me join your group to camp with.

or if you are leaving from Arizona and have room in your group, I am more than happy to supply money/booze/food/entertainment.

I'm a 23 year old ASU design student who is extremely laid back, chill, and not a creeper.

please help out a noob!
    Picking up some friends at Yuma, Az for the trip to Coachella. If you can get a ride to Yuma, Az. I can pick ya up.