Thread: Wanted: Car Camping Pass (Weekend 2)

Default Wanted: Car Camping Pass (Weekend 2)

Sorry in advance for this, as I'm sure this forum has just been absolutely flooded with people such as myself.

Well, as the title says, I'm looking to buy a Car Camping Pass for Weekend 2. I was going to sell my ticket as none of my friends originally bought tickets, but one of them managed to score one just half an hour ago. I'm trying to make this work, but I know how hard it's going to be seeing how April 20th is approaching fast. Anyway, if anyone has an extra Car Camping Pass, I'd love to be the guy to buy it from you.

If you live in LA and have an extra Car Camping Pass for Weekend 2, please let me know. Thanks for your time.

EDIT: If anyone has a Festival Pass and Car Camping Pass for Weekend 2 and are willing to exchange for them my Festival Pass and some cash, let me know. Apparently car camping passes are non transferable by themselves. They will only work when scanned with the festival pass it was ordered with originally. PLEASE let me know! My email address is brandonhirschberger@gmail.com
    Last edited by bhsouthpaw; 04-16-2012 at 08:34 AM.

Default Re: Wanted: Car Camping Pass (Weekend 2)

I might have one ill get back to you. I live in san diego though

Quote Originally Posted by Spoom View Post
    I might have one ill get back to you. I live in san diego though
    San Diego is a little out of the way, but if I can't find anything else... who knows. Thanks for the response!

Are camping passes transferable?

Camping passes are non transferable by themselves. They will only work when scanned with the festival pass it was ordered with originally. If you bought multiple festival passes and one camping pass, the camping pass will only be valid with the first one from your group that arrives. This is to help thwart scalping of camping passes and making camping available to actual onsite campers.
    Well, I just read this, and to be honest I'm a little pissed. Yeah, I probably should have purchased a car camping pass when I bought my original ticket, but due to the circumstances of my situation, I didn't. So basically I can't buy a car camping pass at all? What the hell am I supposed to do?

Quote Originally Posted by bhsouthpaw View Post
    Well, I just read this, and to be honest I'm a little pissed. Yeah, I probably should have purchased a car camping pass when I bought my original ticket, but due to the circumstances of my situation, I didn't. So basically I can't buy a car camping pass at all? What the hell am I supposed to do?
    You just have to swap your wristband with the wristband of the person with whom you purchase the camping pass from. I have one for weekend 2 that I am selling, email me at tabsher417@aol.com if you are still looking.

Quote Originally Posted by taggart29 View Post
    You just have to swap your wristband with the wristband of the person with whom you purchase the camping pass from. I have one for weekend 2 that I am selling, email me at tabsher417@aol.com if you are still looking.
    Ah okay, makes sense. Sorry, was in a bit of a panic there, seeing as my friend JUST got his ticket today, haha. He would be pissed! And yes, I'm still looking. I sent you an email. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Greg_Lo View Post
    I can make the switch! Email me asap at gregglopes@gmail.com
    Sent you an email.

Unbelievable. I had someone who I knew personally that was going exchange their camping pass and wristband for my wristband and cash, but he seems to have flaked out on me. Needless to say, I'm pretty pissed, as I have friends relying on me to get a car camping pass. If you have a Festival Pass and Car Camping Pass for Weekend 2 and are willing to exchange for them my Festival Pass and some cash, PLEASE let me know! I'm really running out of time here.

Shameful bump. I'm still looking!

Okay, I'm willing to buy a GA wristband to go with a car camping pass now. I have a friend who is interested in going.