Thread: Three Australians need a ride from LAX Thursday Wknd 2, will share our car camping

Red face Three Australians need a ride from LAX Thursday Wknd 2, will share our car camping

Hey, so I've been trying to sort this out for ages, and I thought I had it down but people keep falling through. We are three Australians (two girls, one guy) aged 22 and 23, flying into LAX on the Thursday of Weekend 2. We have a car camping spot but no car, so we're looking for someone who'd like to carpool, and then use our car camping spot. We're pretty chilled, it will be a fun weekend. Let me know if that works for you!

Default Re: Three Australians need a ride from LAX Thursday Wknd 2, will share our car campin

what time are you flying into LA??

Default Re: Three Australians need a ride from LAX Thursday Wknd 2, will share our car campin

28 year old male from LA, I most likely will be heading out on friday am but no later then 1pm. I am heading up there solo, i have been to coachella in 09' but this overnite thing is new to me. Planing on coming back to LA monday before noon. Not sure if I'm taking my sedan or my suv

Hey, my girlfriend and I are looking for a camping spot (we've got general admission but nowhere to sleep!), and happy to pick you guys up and drive. When do you get in? We're 27 & 28, Scottish and American, and not weirdos! Send me a personal message!

Hey dudes I'm form Argentina and will be driving to coachella on Friday morning after picking my brother up from lax! 9ish in the morning!
    I need a car/camping pass let me know if this suits you!!
    Cocinateva@gmail.com or PM me
    Cheers