Thread: Three Australians have car camping spot, want to share with someone driving from LAX

Cool Three Australians have car camping spot, want to share with someone driving from LAX

I posted another thread a while back, but everyone from that thread's fallen through. We are three Australians (two girls, one guy) flying into LAX on the Thursday, looking for someone who would like to drive and share our car camping spot. We're all pretty chill and happy to split car rental and gas, etc! Let me know or send me a PM

Default Re: Three Australians have car camping spot, want to share with someone driving from

Hey, Sent you a PM.

Let me know. Keen for sorting this out. We have a car and some supplies. Just depends on flight time really.

Discovered

Default Re: Three Australians have car camping spot, want to share with someone driving from

Hey hey!
    Sent you a message as well. Definitely interested in seeing if we can work something out!

Tim, what weekend are you going?

BUMP! The guy we were going to go with has pulled out, does anyone else want to go with us?!

hey! we're interested but we're "will call" that a problem?

Quote Originally Posted by eveoba View Post
    hey! we're interested but we're "will call" that a problem?
    we're will call too! we can pick up our tickets together. send me a message if you're still interested.